1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry the Hammer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trench12, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

This is a test of the Harry the Hammer alert system. Incriminating film to follow--please stay tuned!!!!

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Isn't he from Iowa? Isn't Iowa where all that gay marriage stuff is going on?? Just a coincidence???

3. trench12

trench12 TS Member

the film will tell the story

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Trench, for the love of GOD, PLEASE say it aint so!

5. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

I am mortified to say I once called Iowa my home state. The place has turned into a cesspool of liberalism.

There's no telling what the evil twin is cooking up, BUT, I will tell you now I AM NOT LIGHT IN MY SHOES!

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

I was thinking about going to Cedar Rapids Sunday but the thought of a possible snow storm or the HAMMER closing the bridge is pretty scary. Being caught with the Liberals in Iowa mght be worse then associating with the political crooks in Illinois. I'm with you Tron hoping it aint so. Crank

7. trench12

trench12 TS Member

The lawyers at the Enquirer must not work wkends. Still waiting for permission to post the big news that will prove beyond a doubt that the HAMMER is 100% all American boy. This amazing footage should dispell any doubts to the contrary. Please stand by for future developments!!! FF of the HtH

8. lju

lju Member

OK I'll take the bait. Did I miss something this weekend while I was gone?

lju

9. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

I'll send you the pictures he sent me. Looking good!

10. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Mash the link to see the man! the legend!<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i172.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/trenchgun/video/movie.flv">

11. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I get so excited coming on here hearing about "Harry the Hammer" or hearing some more about the Minnesota Dog Squad! God, keep em coming boys! Tom Rhoads

12. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

How udderly disgusting....and to think it's all over the world now. What will everyone think of trapshooting now?

Rick in Mt.

13. lju

lju Member

Ed the fitting went good, thanks for asking. The dimensions ended up amazingly similar to the Infinity. It's going to be a while for the finished product, the moisture content in the wood is around 16%, so I'll be shooting the demo stock for a bit.

Here are a couple of photos of the wood blank I aquired.
    [​IMG]

The other side.
    [​IMG]

There's a matching piece for the fore-end also.

George

14. lju

lju Member

By the way Trench the dancin' chip-n-hammer's are a hoot! You don't suppose Booger will ......I better not go there.

lju

15. Wink

Wink TS Member

Now I know what the "Hammer" was up to all winter long in beautiful Florida. I know that "The Hammer" has been working on his physique for years, and it looks like it is finally starting to pay off. You have always been a role model that I have looked up to Harry!

Wink

16. trench12

trench12 TS Member

WOW! don't this just bring a tear to your eye- IF you can get past the sporin and the tutu business you must agree that the Hammer is a veritable trapshooting icon. I am proud to be in the Hammer's inner circle. Eat your heart out mere mortals!!! FF of the HtH

17. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Greeting to all from the Hammer

I was fortunate enough to have spoken to the Hammer. He bids his best wishes to all his loyal followers and fans. Soon it will be time for the annual pilgrimage from the southern enclave to his summer retreat in Iowa. The Hammer’s heart swells as his hears from the throngs of well wishers and has expressed a heartfelt interest in knowing the geographic origins of all his minions. If you would be so kind as to check in to this thread and add your hometown to the ever-expanding role of Hammer fans it would be greatly appreciated. The thought of HtH chapters throughout the land is a genuine possibility. Please take this opportunity to contribute to the greatness of the “HAMMER”. With highest regards, his humble servant, Fred Foderotz

18. j l c

j l c TS Member

Is 'THE HAMMER' scheduled to perform anytime soon? Be it cooking, Trap or Dancing,he is tops. I love our 'HAMMER' flag that we fly proudly at the club even tho some other strange things fly with it occasionaly. An Illinois supporter of His Magesty - Crank

19. lju

lju Member

Biged please tell me you didn't do all that at work. Coming from a loyal fan in Clinton Iowa, nice job!

lju

20. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

OK, HA HA, enough's enough. Winter is over get out of the house and do something constructive. Keep off the freakin' computer. Let's everyone drop this thread and start reloading - or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.