1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry the Hammer Rides Again!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hope he put some xlax in the cookies so maybe she won't be so full of you know what. jackmitch

2. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Oh great, another four months of hiding my face. Thanks cretin!

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

From Brittney to Hillary - Our renown leader is running the gambit. The press corps will surely keep close track of this. Just before Super Tuesday, I would say that is timing. Hope the balance of your winter months in the Groves find you and yours well. Crank

4. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

put xlax in the cookies and after the first s^^t there would be nothing left of her!

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged and Trench12-What was the scoop on activity at DeWitt Saturday? Was it limited to certain people? I was at Gateway and heard all kind of reverse engineering but still was not sure. Still looking for more feedback on the Hammer's activities also. The Hammer makes it sound like a Cretin he knows has an inside track. Crank

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey-I took a look and that is great. They are getting some targets in the air and that is what makes the Club run. Thanks Ed. Did anyone get over to Cedar Rapids and pull Bubba's finger? Crank

7. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hi There all the HTH fans out there, just thought I'd let you all know that I'm on the mend after a forced vacation from a large and I do mean large THUD from the fall i took in the first part of December, damn ice anyway, Harry has the right idea go south. I'm suprised Harry didn't hear the ground shake when i fell.

Don't know when I'll be able to shoot again, hopefully by spring or early summer, I am still going to make reservations for Illinois and of course IOWA state shoots.

JLC Thanks for the visit the other Sunday I enjoyed it after being KOOPED up so long, today is the first time I've even been able to sit at the confuser for any length of time.

Hope to see all you Gentlemen soon Steve Farver.....

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey Soot its good to see you made it to the confuser. Don't get any idea's about pushing a ton of snow around. Harrasing 'THE HAMMER' is a lot more fun. He is sure getting hard to flush out of the Grove, must have something going on. Hope to see you soon. Crank

9. Soot Them All

Hey Fellow snowed in trapshooters, I don't know how your weather is in Iowa but here in north central Illinois we are having a good ol fashioned blizzard. I'm glad i'm not supposed to do much but sit and watch it snow and blow, hey BigEd it may take till the 23rd to get out of my driveway let alone head over to Clinton. If I can I may see if Wrinkles wants to drive over if I'm well enough to ride in the car 2 plus hours, as of now you won't see me but the 23rd is a couple of weeks of more healing.
    Hey Harry you still chasing and fondling them oranges??????
    Trench A good bowl of 5 alarm chili would be real tasty, come on over with a bowl, Sure good to hear from you, havent even been able to bother the wrinkly one lately.

Stay safe and we will type again, SF...

10. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Logan Bahl from Peosta, shot the first derby at OCSC and broke a 50 strt. then came back a few weeks later and went 3 rounds before he was eliminated. 14 years old and signed up for Harlan's classes. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. Plus that he is a nice young man and a good dad to go with it.

11. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Wanna bet? Balmy my butt! What is it down to today, it's only 62.6 down here and only going to get up to the 70's this afternoon. How much white junk you got on the ground? I ain't shoveling snow for nobody.

12. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey "Mr.HAMMER" the Temp is -7 with 25-30 MPH wind here tonight and expecting some more of that white stuff now aren't you jealous? Iam!
    Soot, I hope you are still on the mend. I had plans to be over Saturday again but laid in bed with the flu Sat. and most of today. I am starting to perk pretty good now so will make it to wotk tomarrow. Dang! I hate being sick on my day off but at least trap shooting is not in full swing, Everyone take care.Crank

13. j l c

j l c TS Member

MR. HAMMER - I think Hillary needs more than Cookies to put a clamp on that Cabinet Job. Sounds like she needs some green cabbage along with the loyal support everyone wants to extend to her and slick Willy. Hope to see you in Iowa soon. Crank

14. Soot Them All

Hey JLC sorry you have had the flu, glad you didn't come over thats all i would need right now, I feel for you though.

The wrinkly one was over for a visit and said if i feel up for a ride we might be over for some chili on the 23rd.

Hey Hammer, Are you going to shoot at the dollar next month, wish i could come on down but maybe next year and we will bring Trench. Big Al is on his way to Az with Charlie B. Then Charlie is going to drive over to FLA for the SG and the state shoot, what a big trip.

I sure wish someone would shut that darn freezer door, see yo'all SF......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.