1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry the Hammer Press Release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rich A, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich A

rich A TS Member

Morrison today, with all the white HtH caps present, looked more like a field of white button mushrooms. Dis-favor was what I felt when our Harry the Hammer muttered my name and pointed over younder hill. Sir Trench12 again bested his leader and the rest of the field by two. He was a big $$$ winner in the HOA Lewis. Biged's presence was missed by all. Surely the Hammer would have preformed to his full potential with words of wisdom from his old Sage. Take heed til next week.

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Congratulations on a fine outing Trench. With the pressure of the Hammers presence inspiring a stellar performance Trench set the bar to high for the balance of the group. Good Job well done. The HtH club was indeed very present but missed our leader Big Ed. I am sure he would have addressed all of the unwarrented threats the HAMMMER made at his loyal followers. I am afraid the Hammer has taken our Loyal support the wrong way. I guess we will have to make ammends this coming week end at DeWitt.
    Yours truely-Crank

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Big Ed

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Big Ed - If the Hammer's security force did not get you I will be over Wednesday to check some settings. He was pretty upset over something such as Squeek Squad, HtH Club, Delmar besting him or all of the above. I just don't know???? You know how it is with Royalty.JLC

5. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Big Ed, We all missed you and JR in Morrison last Sunday, there were alot of HTH hats walking around and our leader seemed to have alot of chips on his shoulder and alot of DUD shells in the hncp, Da plumber give his royalness a few spare shells and HTH just crushed those targets. We need to set up a HTH powder fund so his heirness doesn't have to emBAREASS himself with those sqeeky loads. Myself and the wrinkly one will be over to DeWitt on Monday hope to see everyone then. Ol Delmar whopped us all in singles but good. see you in IWEEGA Monday. Steve F.......

6. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

WHOOP!! WHOOP!! Personal attack, personal attack. Where are the thread police when you need them. Just like the regular police, hardly ever around when you need them. I'm going to have to defend myself with some face time with some not so loyal subjects.

It was pure laziness on my part. Used shells from last years reloading debacle when I tried the "new" MEC primer tray. My memory ain't the best anymore, it WILL NOT happen again. I will try and remember to thank John Tomzack (sp?) for the loan of 2 boxes of shells. In fact, I liked them so will try to duplicate for my 2nd shot of doubles.

7. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Harry, Personal attack I haven't even got started yet. You were the one who said this was embarassing while on the line, i was just letting your loyal followers in on a bit of what you were exclaiming while firing those awesome reloads. And while you are trying to duplicate Tomzack's relaods please use some powder in them this time. I hope you understand this just a little ribbing not a personal attack, hope to see your royalness in DeWitt monday for some face to face. All in good fun SF.....

8. Getemall-G

Getemall-G TS Member

How many of you guys are going to shoot sunday? Just got back from ths dentist he painted my teeth with some super duper stuff that he claims will stop the pain that goes from my biggest thooth to my biggest toe nail when his Harryness opens that thing. Jerry

9. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Jerry, George & I will be there Sunday. Gonna stop and eat in DeWitt about 0730, please squad us if you haven't already filled up. BigEd worked with me today, got my gun fitting like it should. Can't hit crap now but by Monday will be punched back at least a yard. HAH!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.