1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry S. Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

From a conservative website.

1st paragraph. Rest a link.

"Pundits lately have been comparing Barack Obama to Jimmy Carter?, suggesting he is a likely loser in 2012. But my American Enterprise Institute colleague Norman Ornstein?, writing in The New Republic, compares Obama to Harry S. Truman, suggesting he may outperform the polls and win."

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The next to last sentence in his bio says it all.

"Ornstein is a long-time friend of current U. S. Senator and former comedian Al Franken."

Then they follow it up with:

"Despite working at the conservative-leaning AEI, Ornstein considers himself a centrist.[3]"

Totally unbiased. No doubt.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Comparing Obama to anybody is a slam to them. Didn't vote for him ,don't appreciate him, sure as hell don't like him just hope people are going to insure that he isn't in his present job for 4 more years. Best news would be that he is really trounced in the coming election. I'll do my part with my vote. Ken U

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Michele my belle........
    rickbarker_2009_2505106.jpg

Check out her website.

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ah, Harry does not have anything on Obama.

Markets are going to take another hit today, thanks in part to Obama's ecomonic policies, or should I say lack thereof.

Harry almost wiped out Japan, with the hard work and ingenuity of the American people.

Obama IS going to destroy the U.S.A., all by himself with his gargantuan stupidity.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama = Harry Truman? Someone is smoking crack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.