1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Reid expects tea party to fade.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

In part:

"However, Reid left the indelible impression Friday that as long as he's leading the Senate Democrats, the Tea Party agenda is dead on arrival in his chamber"

Too bad the kamikaze wing of the tea party sent Harry back and gave him a Democratic majority.

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

What's too bad is you posting nonsense on an hourly basis.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What do you expect from an NRA B rated politician.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Wearing down the enemy is what mrs keet believes in.

Best thing to do ignore his posts, but I myself find some them hysterical and cannot resist.

It is kind of like "well what did the village idiot post this time" curiosity.

I have always been a sucker for cheap entertainment.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If we ignore mrskeet410 maybe he'll go away. I try not to answer his posts but i do read some of them just to see what his head game is going to be this time. All he is doing is trying to get into our heads. Bulge.

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well yes, Bulge, his is empty and he wants to see what a head full of brain is like.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

If the Rerpublicans take iover the Senate, the Dems will vote Harry out of the leadership. Good riddance to the most partisan leader in the Senate in a very long timee!

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Ignore who?

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

All you need to know is, Harry Reid ain't going to be running the Senate much longer. Obama's party is going to lose a ton more seats this next election, whether he wins the Presidency or not.

In fact, I bet not a single piece of substantive legislation will pass the Senate the whole rest of the time he's majority leader. He's done.

10. thunder

thunder Active Member

I hope he holds his breath, cause the tea party will be his worst nightmare. The people are fed up with the democrat's and some republicans and the more they talk against the tea party and blaming everything on them the more the people will join them.

What some politicians like Reed, Carey, Obama ect don't understand, This is the government of the people by the people. BYE BYE Reed, Carey, Obama and many others.

We the people will have the final say.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

12. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Cologunman is the NEW diner at the POT of which they stir, along with the

Servn99 and mrskeet410. No need to feed them, they are full of dung already.

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

lctrapshooter is bitter because his a$$ got booted off a thread a couple weeks ago, courtesy of me...and he is still ranting on about it :)

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Whose fault was it Reid got reelected so many times before the Tea Party even existed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.