1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Koch Range, Omaha NE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I spent some time on Saturday with Steve Nuss the new manager of Harry Koch range. Steve I found warm and friendly even though many things were happening around us. Facility improvements are being made currently. Steve has ordered some new equipment also. I shared some of the past negative and positive comments I heard from TS.com posters. Steve stated that those are solvable problems and he intends to run a first class club. As I observed how he worked with his staff and customers, I think he is going to do just that. I will give him a chance and hope you do too. Stop by and meet the guy. He has shot with some good names and has a history of being in this sport. We have a nice public facility, so let's use it. Omaha IMHO Your shot may fly farther.

2. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

Thanks for the update Barry I have been meaning to get down there and meet the guy.

Mr. Marcy

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

So is harry the politicitian or the mayor of new york, ok got to admit I heard of him before but know he is into politics so is he the same one.

Fog

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Fog

Harry Koch was a local insurance executive who loved to hunt. He donated the land that the range sits on today. I don't know if he ever went to New York since he was out hunting all the time. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harry koch shooting range

harry koch shooting range omaha