1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harley Night Train 100th anniv.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SpeedyWho, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedyWho

SpeedyWho Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am looking to sell my 2003 Harley Davidson FXSTB-I Night Train. Is very very clean and has been stored in a heated garage each winter. Its got about 14875 miles on it. I am the second owner of this bike, it was bought new from Heritage HD in Lisle, IL and thats where I bought it. ALL maintenence and Oil changes were done at the dealer. Some of the accessories are:

HD ThunderStar wheels, with matching drive pulley

Full Python Exhaust with dyno tune at HD

Arlen Ness extended forward controls

HD Chopper Headlight

LED Brake Light and Turn Signals

Choppers Inc. 44mag Grips, Risers, and Fork Caps

Black Floating Brake Rotors front and rear

Black Fork Lowers

Black rear axle covers

Full Hot Topper Motor and Trans Kit, many others thoughout

Billet Shifter and Brake Levers

Lots more......

The bike comes with two seats a Badlander and a Sundowner, a really cool Kuryakyn travel bag(NEW), a luggage rack for the sissybar( if you dont like the sissy bar its only 4 bolts and it gone), a HD cover, Battery tender, and more parts I didn't get around to installing yet. $9900 obo.

Please contact me for any more info or if you want to see it. I'm in Lombard, IL. Stop by and check it out, and hear it run. Gimme a call 630-913-8020, MIKE

For more pictures please use the Photobucket link up top, Thanks MIKE

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for a sharp looking Harley. Knowing how well Mike takes care of his firearms, I am sure this bike is in top notch condition also.

GLWS, Rodbuster.

3. SpeedyWho

SpeedyWho Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks guys its on ebay now too.

4. plaw

plaw Active Member

0   0   0

oh oh , to be a young man again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.