1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HARLAN CLINIC openings Oct 26/27 Sidney NE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remingggton, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Sidney Shooting Park in Sidney Nebraska is proud to offer 2 - two day clinics from Harlan Campbell Jr. October 24/25 & October 26/27. Great venue, great targets, and the best coach.

Take your game to the next level. Join the ranks of Harlan's award winners that have taken his two day course. Spots available for both sessions.
    Oh and it is in the town that is the World Headquarters for Cabela's. Camping available, hotels as well.

for further details and to get your deposit in.. contact Randy Moeller 308-249-5081

Great Christmas gift, birthday present for that shooter in the family.

2. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Shooting Better a Goal of Yours? Harlan doesn't do many clinics in the west. Now is your chance.

For details call Randy Moeller 308-249-5081 still a couple spots left

3. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Harlan doesn't get west often and this is one of those times for a clinic. Still a couple of slots left,
    please give me a call or a pm for further details. $350 for two days of the best trap instruction you will ever have, with one of the nicest guys in the sport. His list of Champion students is staggering. Here is your chance.

Randy

4. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Still a couple slots for each clinic remaining. Take great lessons that will improve your scores. This is a clinic in the West which he does not do many of. Easy to fly into Denver and drive up to Sidney.

Randy

5. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Come and get your instruction from the newly crowned High Over All Champion from the Grand. You won't regret it!!
    Make your choice to become a better shooter. We all know it is more fun to shoot trap when you break more targets!!
    Call Randy 308-249-5081

6. Winchester M21

Winchester M21 Member

I left you a message. I'm in!

Shawn Massey

7. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Gotcha Shawn for the weekend. still have a couple slots.

Get your reservations in!!!
    Randy 308-249-5081

8. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

still a couple of places available. For Thursday and Friday as well as for Saturday/Sunday.
    Call to get your slot for the finest trap clinics in the country. Harlan does not do many clinics this far west. Sidney is convenient to Denver if you are flying in for the clinic.
    Please contact Randy 308-249-5081 to reserve your spot.

9. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Last couple spots available. Please give me a call and get in on these clinics. You'll be glad you did. Randy Moeller

10. Bkp2024

Bkp2024 Member

Great clinic. My son went from shooting mid 80's to high nineties with back to back 197 and 196 with 100 straights in each with previous high of 40 straight within weeks of clinic.

11. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Now is your chance to grab the last couple spots in the best trapshooting Clinics around.
    give me a call or zip me a pm to get your spot held.
    Randy Moeller 308-249-5081

12. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Last spots still open come on out and make the Choice. Because Shooting Better is a Choice.
    Randy

13. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

here it is the last two weeks prior to Harlan's Clinics in Suyny Sidney, NE If you are still interested please give me a call. there are just two remining slots.
    Randy 308-249-5081

14. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Two last minute spots left for this weekend. Please give me a call, the weather is supposed to be fantastic!!
    please contact Randy Moeller 308-249-5081 Now is your chance, he doesn't do clinics in this part of the country often. Denver is convenient if you are flying.