1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Class?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LocoChunk, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LocoChunk

LocoChunk Member

This will be my sons 2nd year of shooting is it to early for him to take the class will he be able to comprehend it? I have heard it is a lot of information. He is 15.

2. Coyote128

Coyote128 Member

Pm sent

3. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

If your son is truly interested in trap shooting, send him to the class. If he waits too long he will have to fight the battle of breaking his habits and relearning the techniques Harlan teaches. That is a situation that is hard for anyone, young or old.

If you want the best advice, why not email Harlan and ask his opinion.

Pat

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Send him through Leo's Clinic. I put my oldest son through it about 6 years ago. He was only 14 at the time. It helped him a lot. He literally gained 5-10 birds within a week after applying what he was taught. Leo is great with the kids and addressed each persons shooting style individually. He doesn't teach shoot like me. He tweaks your style. Just my 2 cents. Gotta run.

5. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

E-mail Harlan, or Call him His Phone number is on his website and He is very easy to get ahold of. He works with alot of SCTP and AIM students so teaching kids is not new to him. He has the patience to work with ANYONES style ANY Age Anywhere. Good choice by the way to get Your Child started Young and on the right path GOOD LUCK with whomever You choose.

Mark

6. KOKA

KOKA TS Member

Put him in the class he will learn the game much quicker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.