1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

harlan campbell's dvds

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riss6270, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

harlan campbell

I was wondering if anyone has watched Harlan Campbells dvds trap shooting my way and handicap and doubles trap my way? If you have were they of any help. Did you learn anything. Was the money well spent on the dvds.

2. JES

JES Member

I think they are really good. The vision and eye cam helped with looking for and shooting a target correctly. You can go to sunrise production and see a portion of what I am talking about. Good luck with your shooting!

3. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I purchased both DvD's of Mr. Campbell, and has a great difficult time from falling to sleep while watching them..

I purchased the Kiner video which I think is top rate and watched it 3 times...

I know niether of those people personally so I doesn't have a reason to favor either..

Also I will say that if I were to visit the USA. , it would be a Kiner clinic for me..

Not taking from mr. Campbell , he has forgotten more than I will ever know about shooting , but since I received the videos in June , I havent watched either in complete yet...

I would look for the Kiner video , better info there in my honest opinion , maybe others will differ..

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harlan campbell dvd

harlan campbell trap shooting dvd

harlan campbell trap shooting video