1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Shooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

Harlan Campbell's shooting clinic is scheduled for Winona, MN on July 1-5, 2009.
    The 2-day class on Thurs-Fri (July 2-3)and the class on Sat-Sun (July 4-5) are presently full. However, I have 3 openings for Wednesday, July 1, 2009 for his one-day refresher course for previous students. If you are interested in taking this one-day refresher course, please contact me as soon as possible. The one-day class is $165.00 plus cost of targets shot and lunch. You can respond via e-mail to scott1150@hbci.com or call my cell phone at 507-458-2546.
    This class is just before the Minnesota State Trap Shoot that starts the week of July 6-12, 2009. What better way to tune up your shooting and then join us at Alexandria Shooting Park for the 2009 Minnesota State Shoot.

2. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

Just wanted to bring an update for this clinic. I now have only have 2 openings left on Wednesday, July 1st, for Harlan's one day refresher course. Don't delay in getting your reservation. First come; first served. See you on the shooting line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.