1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Shell Box Holder

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hunter44, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I've been watching Harlan's DVDs & noticed the shell box holder that he uses.
    Looks like the box just clips on the metal holder some way. Does anyone know where I can get a holder like he uses?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

The one harlan uses (@ least the one he was using @ the grand) appears to be made of elephant.

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's it! Thanks for the help.

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

These are good but you must have a box with a top and bottom that can be opened. Most boxes these days are glued at the bottom.

A little prep before shooting solves that problem.

Most just turn the box upside down and tear open the bottom that becomes the top.

Rock

Jim

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Does anybody know of a source for just the metal part? I've recently taken up leather crafting, and I would be interested in tooling my own top for these. If I could find somewhere to buy just the clips, that would be more economical than paying for somebody else's leatherwork and then removing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.