1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell..Nice Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Barb bought me "Handicap and Doubles Trap, My Way", the CD, by Harlan Campbell. In my opinion, Harlan is a very articulate and well spoken teacher, and is offering an excellent instructional aid. I've never met the him, nor seen him shoot; but will introduce myself, if possible, at the Ohio State this summer, and surely watch his shooting.

For what it's worth, I give Harlan's CD my highest rating. break 'em all.....mike

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Mike, I see that your wife knows that Harlan gives one of the best clinics available today. You must treat her pretty good.

I will be watching you at some of he ATA shoots to see if you learned anything from Harlan's CD.

Tom

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Hey Tom...hope Harlan doesn't get upset if I learn too much. (grin)

See you on Sunday, and I'll hang out to see if you'll let me shoot with you guys.

best wishes M & B

4. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

Now that you've viewed the video, I recommend that you attend his clinic. Harlan is an excellent communicator. He has the ability to watch and constructively critique your shooting style. You will learn even more in person, where you have the opportunity to ask questions of Harlan. If you attend with an open mind, and are willing to trust his methods, you are bound to improve your shooting.

I have been shooting trap for nearly thirty five years. The game now has been greatly simplified since attending his clinic. I never anticipated that I had so much to learn. I attended his clinic in September of 2008. I have never made a wiser or more valuable investment in my shooting career. By far the biggest bang for my dollar spent. The videos reinforce the lessons taught, but they are no substitute for a live clinic. Highly recommended!

Play Dead

5. JES

JES Member

I have the DVDs and they are great. Learning alot everytime I watch it. I saw him at the Spring Grand last year looks just like the DVD shooting. I would love to take a clinic but he doesn't make it to California that I see. Good luck and shoot well. Jan Slough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.