1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Jr wins Clay Target Championship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SD Trap Family, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Harlan won the singles shootoff tonight. Ricky was RU and Rachel took Lady Champ.

I will do my best to report shootoffs as they happen as I am in the stands.

Congrats to all.

Bud

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

What a Grand for Harlan. Inducted into the Hall of Fame and wins the Clay Target Championship. It could not have happened to a finer person. Congrats my friend.

Mark Zauhar

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Harlan Campbell winning the CTC tonight, well done big guy!! I was personally cheerleadin for Rachael to smoke the two big boys though!! It took 225 targets to get there for the ? above.

Buddy, I looked for the family but I couldn't stay long, had to get my friend into another car as he had to turn in his rental before closing time this evening.

See you at the biggie for tomorrows clash of the titans for all the marbles. I was three clicks away in the CTC, bummer!

Hap

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Major congrats to Harlan

5. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hap, get em all today. See you there either way but we would prefer to be cheering for you.

Our family enjoyed meeting you.

Bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.