1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Jr Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by monroesc, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monroesc

monroesc Member

Monroe Sportsmans's Club is sponsoring a trapshooting clinic put on by All-American Harlan Campbell. I have 1 opening available for Tuesday, September 21 through Wednesday, September 22, 2010. The cost is $300 for the clinic and $50 for targets and lunch. Shooter supplies own shells or you can purchase them at the club for an additional charge.
    The club is located in the northeast corner of Ohio.
    Anyone interested email the above address, PM me or call me directly at (440)223-0244.

Sara
    Monroe Sportsman's Club

2. monroesc

monroesc Member

up, please

3. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I just completed a two day course this eveing with Harlin @ Lower Pottsgrove, well worth the time and money in addation Harlin is a nice guy.
    Jim Z

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I took one with him a year ago, made a major difference. He is easy to understand, what he says works, he goes into detail as to why it will work. Not only is Harlan an exceptional trap shot. He's a fine Gentleman and a heck of an instructor. Hope to see him again in NC this Spring for a refresher. Best $300 I have spent on trapshooting bar none.J.W

5. monroesc

monroesc Member

6. monroesc

monroesc Member

It's hopefully filled this time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.