1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Jr. Clinic Missoula, MT Jul 9

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by McDuff, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Harlan Campbell is coming to Sunny Missoula!!!!!! I am now the go to guy for this clinic. Happy to do it!!!

2 day clinic Monday and Tuesday July 9 & 10 before the Montana State Shoot.

Limited to 5 people and I have three slots available.

Drop me an email or give me a call for further information. As always information can be found on www.harlancampbelljr.com Take a clinic from the best clinician in the biz and the nicest guy you'll stumble into at a gun club. He'll help you and this will be the best money you will ever spend to help your trapshooting.

Contact me if you are interested. via email above or....

Randy Moeller
    406/535-3867

2. dws

dws TS Member

I took Harlan's clinic in Casa Grande Az - prior to the Spring Grand in 2007 and I can say it EXCEEDED expectations ! Harlan is top shelf - take the clinic its money well spent and Harlan spends time with each student. After the clinic your gun will fit and shoot where you look and you will learn from the BEST. Ya, I'm one happy customer.

Dennis

3. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Good afternoon,

Down to two slots left for the clinic. If you would like to slide in please contact me.

Thanks

Glad to get a former student endorsement as well. Thanks.

Randy Moeller

4. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Good afternoon,

Down to two slots left for the clinic. If you would like to slide in please contact me.

Thanks

Glad to get a former student endorsement as well. Thanks.

Randy Moeller

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Harlan is a very good and patient teacher. I have been there twice and enjoyed
    both classes. You will learn something if you are a novice or accomplished shooter that can help you improve your game. JLC

6. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

One slot left don't let it slip away.
    Randy

7. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Full as of now with one person on the wait list in the event of a cancel.

Please let me know if you would like to be on the waiting list.

Randy

8. stratos

stratos TS Member

If you take the Harlan Campbell class you will benefit fro it greatly. Took the class the last of March and at the N.C. state shoot I won the class B singles state championship because of Harlan's teaching skills. No better clinic than his

9. stratos

stratos TS Member

If you take the Harlan Campbell class you will benefit fro it greatly. Took the class the last of March and at the N.C. state shoot I won the class B singles state championship because of Harlan's teaching skills. No better clinic than his

10. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Stratos, his teaching skills and YOUR paying attention skills won that trophy. Very god clinic. John

11. McDuff

McDuff TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.