1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Jr. Cedar Rapids Iowa June 1 & 2 2017

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by BeerKing, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Once again we at the Otter Creek Sportsman Club are happy to host a two day clinic by Harlan Campbell Jr. If memory serves me right (my memory?) this is the 18th consecutive year to host his clinic. With over 150 happy students you can be assured you are attending a class with someone who knows how to teach you to use your equipment and style to the fullest. Expect to shoot 300-400 targets per day. Shells available at the clubhouse. You can bring your ammo. Non member price per round is $7.00/25. Membership is $40.00 for single/family. $25.00 for youth. Member price per round is $4.75/25.
    Two full days $375/00. 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. go to his website
    www.harlancampbelljr.com Go to his "shooter Information Pak. copy off the "shooter game Plan" fill out and return to me.
    Make check out to: Harlan Campbell Jr $375.00
    Mail to me: Steve Manary
    450 Carlyle Drive
    North Liberty Iowa 52317
    smanary@southslope.net
    319-981-4455

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Scott Gradert

Scott Gradert Active Member

Count me in, I will send a check tomorrow.

3. Mr. Pump Gun

Mr. Pump Gun Member

The site says he covers singles, handicap, and doubles. Do you know if he will be covering doubles at this particular clinic? ( I only have a single barrel) God Bless and Merry Christmas!

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

He always covers doubles. in the two day session his first day is usually some class room early, then gun set up, then singles and caps. A lot of people have had the same issue but after either borrowing a gun or deciding to buy one they do enjoy the art of doubles shooting

Mr. Pump Gun thanked this.
  5. Mr. Pump Gun

Mr. Pump Gun Member

Okay thanks hopefully I will be able to make it.

6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member