1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HARLAN CAMPBELL IN CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

APRIL 9/10 & APRIL 11/12. $300 FOR 2 DAYS PLUS SHELLS & ROUNDS

2. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

We are not open on Tuesday, however we do have a derby next Sunday so that is always a good time with Swen & Ollie show.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Does Harlan want me to come down and show him how to do it.............again???

(Just kidding, Harlan)

Bump for my friends in Cedar Rapids...........Well, if I had any.....

Hauxfan!

[​IMG]

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Hauxfan.....I'm sure Harlan needs some lessons.LOL

Every time I try to sneak a peak at how you shoot you turn your back on me and shoot the other way. I'm begining to get a complex Haux. LOL

Bill

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Thanks for the bump Hauxfan. Did you shoot Cedar Falls yesterday and if so who won? Would love to get up there but with all of this snow killin coyotes has taken the top priority.

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Didn't shoot at CF yesterday, as I was in Minnesota celebrating the holidays with my sons.

But some little twerp, I mean guy from Floyd won shooting a Ljutic, I hear.

Hauxfan!

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

beerking we thought maybe you died down here in southeast iowa, haven't seen anything of ya. happy new year. by the way we have almost $400.00 in our 50 straight pot and close to $200.00 in 25 straight handicap pot. you have to play the 50 pot twice to take it home. why don't some of you northern guys come down a couple of times and take it. biged if your reading this don't come and don't bring trey it's a long and dangerous drive this time of year and i'm sure you two don't need the dough.jackmitch if you do come you can bring mona instead of deadeye er trey.

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Jackmitch, since the state shoot I have been busy moving and still moving into a new house. Down sizing and leaving a large work shop behing has kept me busy relocating. Mix that with bowhunting, goose hunting, shotgun, muzzle and now the extermination of coyotes I have not been to idle. Yes, need to get down there but the weather has also not been the most cooperative. BK

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

10. Lil' Eddie

Lil' Eddie TS Member

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

beerking wish i could take lessons from harlan or anyone else for that matter.i could probably learn from about anybody cause i really suck most of the time. i'm thinking about having a hauxfan,biged, littleeddie, or beerking clinic down hear so i can get you guys down here.weather was great here today hope it holds on for one more day at least so we can both have a good shoot.happy new year to all my northern friends.jackmitch

12. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Lil'eddie, jackmitch, thanks for the bump, Big Ed, Lileddie, Trench, you missed it. Bubs had gas, it was bad. 29 shooters and what a hoot. Going to the state meeting Saturday. Speak now or for ever hold your peace/piece? BK

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

beerking tell them to not make it so hot this year at the state shoot. also i would like to see more pretty girls this year scoring. does that sound right?ttt.jackmitch

14. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I'll see what I can do.

15. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I believe we have that handled for you. The SE zone according to Don W. is pretty much set in advance and will not change. I got some dates changed last year for the NE zone or it would have been worse. Otter Creek has there dates set along with the rest of the NE zone. I will run out to the truck and get those dates and post them later. Yes, filtered underwear was a necessity as Bubba had gas. He went from one end of the club house to the other evacuating people. As they say. IT WAS A GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Here you go BigEd. These are the dates the NE Zone Clubs have turned in. I will keep you up to date after Saturdays meeting if any changes and or dates set for the SE Zone Beer king

Otter Creek 2/24-3/16-4/5&6-5/3&4-6/7&8(NE Zone)-7 /4/5/6-8/17-9/14-10/5. Cedar Falls 5/17&18-6/28&29- 7/19&20- 8/24- 9/28
    Dubuque 5/4- 5/18- 6/22- 7/13- no August 9/7
    Stockdales 5/23&24&25&26 6/14&15- 7/12&13- 8/28&29&30&31
    Marshalltown 4/20-5/18-6/22-7/13-8/10-9/14

17. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I will put in my 2cents worth.

18. j l c

j l c TS Member

How about the Ice Cream vendor East of Club House? Sure missed him last year!

19. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

if you are taking requests for venders team pure adrenilin gets my vote in fact i vote to give her i mean them space for free if she wears them pink shorty shorts again.jackmitch ttt

20. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Will do Trench

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.