1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell clinic?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by justsand, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justsand

justsand TS Member

just registered for one of Harlen's clinics for September 1 and 2 anyone else been through one and have any comments?

2. sle081

sle081 Member

Some of the best money and time you will ever spend in this game. Have been to both the full clinic and a refresher. You will be very glad you did. He does a outstanding job of it .
    David Gilberg

3. justsand

justsand TS Member

glad to hear cant wait to attend

4. monroesc

monroesc Member

Take your paper, pencil, questions, and shells. Don't be afraid to ask if there is something specific you are looking for. I took his class a couple years ago and got a lot from it. The other participants in class were not overly interested in doubles, I wished I would have asked a little more on that and maybe even stayed over and practiced some more with him. But definitely worth the money!
    Sara

5. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

I took his clinic about 5mo's ago in WI.About an hour into the class he made a statement about hard Lefts and rights.I looked at the guy sitting next to me and we both started laughing. We both said I can go now I don't need any more clinic.That one piece of information was worth the 2 day clinic.You will not be disappointed.

6. ryvpete

ryvpete TS Member

The really nice thing about Harlan's clinic is that there are only 5 people in the class and you all get individual attention. Take a notebook and be prepared to take a lot of notes. It was definitely worth the money. Really changed my POI on my gun and that took some time to get used to but in the long run I'm a much better shooter because of it.

Bust'em All!

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I'm with ryvpete on this one Harlan totally dismantled me, gun hold, poi, foot placement. But I listened to him and kept in mind what he told me about it taking a while to put it all together. It's coming together and my scores surely reflect it. Best money I have spent toward improving my trapshooting. The guy is fantastic. J.Woolsey

8. 458 WM

458 WM TS Member

I took two full clinics two years in a row. I took 17 pages of notes in each clinic that I refer to continually. Within two weeks of the first clinic I broke my first 100 straight. Some gifted shooters do not have the ability to communicate effectively the points they are trying to teach. Harlan is an expert teacher as well as being the best in the sport. Hard combo to beat. You won't regret the time and money spent "if" you go with an open mind, eager to learn. I am so lucky to have learned "correctly" how to break targets and how to excel in the sport. Nothing magical, just sound instrution that works.

Have a great time.

Marty Miller

9. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

I took his clinic this past Spring. I have only been shooting trap for about 20 months now, but I posted a 98 in the Friday singles event at the Georgia State Tournament just after attending the clinic. I had never shot a 90 or better before then. Haven't quite held that level of performance since, but my singles average this year is about 10 targets higher than my first year, currently just over 92. Well worth the time and money, in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harlan campbell poi