1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sm519, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm519

sm519 Member

SHOOTERS!!SHOOTERS!!SHOOTERS!! The deadline for reservations in Harlan's shooting clinic at Owatonna, MN is fast approaching. I still have one (1) spot available for the Thursday-Friday class, June 30-July 1st. I have 3 spots available for Saturday-Sunday, July 2-3, 2011. If you truly want to learn to shoot better, whether for league shooting or competition shooting, this is the clinic for you to take. Don't delay. Call me at 507-458-2546 to secure your spot. Thanks and good shooting! Scott Messenger, clinic coordinator.

2. sm519

sm519 Member

Just another reminder. If you have talked to me in the last week, be sure to get the shooter information packet sent to me along with your $100 deposit check. I need to have time to get things wrapped up and all the info to Harlan so he can review each shooter and their needs. Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harlan campbell clinic review