1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic--Winona, MN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

The Winona Sportsmen's Club, Winona, MN is proud to host the Harlan Campbell Shooting Clinic. The class dates for 2009 are as follows:

July 1, 2009: One day refresher course for previous students. One spot available. Cost is $165.00 plus targets shot.

July 2-3, 2009: Thursday & Friday. At the present time, this class is full with 6 students.

July 4-5, 2009: Saturday & Sunday. There are 2 students currently enrolled. I have 4 available spots for this class. Harlan's 2-day class is $300.00 plus cost of targets and lunch.

If you are interested in taking a shooting clinic from one of the best, now is the time. Harlan's classes always fill up, so don't delay. Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your class spot. I can be reached at 507-458-2546 cell or 507-454-4775 office or 507-454-6965 home.

This is the week before the Minnesota State Shoot. It would be a great idea to take the class and then come to our Minnesota State Shoot at Alexandria, MN. See you there

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This is a great club and Harlan does a great job. Don't miss this chance. I took Harlans class here and it was very beneficial.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.