1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic @ Winona, MN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

For over 5 years now, the Winona Sportsmen's Club, Winona, MN has been hosting the Harlan Campbell shooting clinics. Harlan will be coming to Winona in 2009.
    Although I don't have the dates of his clinic yet, I am now scheduling shooters that wish to attend Harlan's clinic. Make your 2009 plans now. Last year we had 6 days of clinics and I could have scheduled more if Harlan would have had the time. Don't delay!!! Send me an e-mail expressing your intentions to attend. As soon as I get the dates, I will let everyone know. Also, we may be scheduling a one-day refresher course for shooters that have taken his clinics in the past. You can contact me by e-mail or by calling my cell phone at 507-458-2546. Looking forward to hearing from you.

2. SCOTT MESSENGER

The dates have been scheduled for Harlan's Clinic at the Winona Sportsmen's Club, Winona, MN. The dates are July 2-3, 2009 (Thursday and Friday) for one class, and July 4-5, 2009 (Saturday and Sunday) for the 2nd class. This is right before the Minnesota State Shoot starting the week of July 7, 2009. This would be a great time to get tuned up before the state shoot. Also, if there is interest, Harlan will offer a one-day refresher course on Wednesday, July 1, 2009 for students that have taken his class previously. Start making your plans now because Harlan's clinics get filled up very quickly. Please send me an e-mail expressing your interest or you may call my cell phone at 507-458-2546. Further information about Harlan's clinics can be found on his website at harlancampbelljr.com

3. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just a quick reminder before the Holiday Season distracts you. Shooters! Harlan's class is scheduled and shooters are signing up. Don't wait until the last minute and be turned away. Make your plans now and be prepared for 2009.
    Time has a qay of slipping away and before you know it we'll be in 2009. If you have ever wanted to take a shooting clinic from one of the best, now is the time. Take the Harlan's clinic in July 2009 and then attend one of the best State shoots in the country. The Minnesota State shoot starts the week after Harlan's clinic in Winona. The dates are July 2-3, 2009 and July 4-5, 2009.
    At the present time, the one-day refresher course on July 1, 2009 is already full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.