1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

HARLAN CAMPBELL CLINIC -- SIDNEY NEBRASKA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remingggton, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

This doesn't happen often and now is your chance. Soon to be inducted Trapshooting Hall of Fame member Harlan Campbell, Jr will be hosting 4 days of clinics at the Sidney Shooting Park in sunny Sidney Nebraska.

Come on out and learn from the best in the shadows of the Cabela's World Headquarters. He is slated for two - 2 Day clinics. October 25 & 26 and October 27 & 28. IF you are anywhere in the west you know how rarely he heads this way without his hunting guns.

Call Randy Moeller to get signed up and get further details. 308-249-5081 or drop me an email. a deposit will hold your spot. Come on out and let Harlan show you that "Shooting Better is a Choice" check our website
    www.sidneyshootingpark.com

or www.harlancampbelljr.com for further details.

Join the growing number of shooters that Harlan has helped get to the trophy window!!

Randy Moeller
  2. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

3. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

now is your chance to get some great instruction to make trapshooting even more enjoyable.
  4. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

now is your chance.. give me a call and hold your place for the best clinic you will ever be a part of.
    Randy Moeller 308-254-4050
  5. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

He doesn't do clinics in this neck of the woods often. come on out and invest in your game.!!
  6. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie TS Member

I work at the Hazelwood, MO Cabela's if only I could take a trip to headquarters for a week! LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.