1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic - SE Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by David J Comroe, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Dear Friends,

Six-Time All America Team Captain and 2012 Trapshooting Hall of Fame Inductee Harlan Campbell will be making his annual visit to Southeastern Pennsylvania in late August. The clinics will be held at West Chester Gun Club.

The clinics will be held on Tue/Wed August 28th and 29th and Thur/Fri August 30th and 31st. I have a few spots left in each clinic. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. If there is interest, we will hold a one day refresher for returning students on Saturday, September 1st.

Please email me at the above email address if you are interested. Drop the XXX's from the address to reach me.

Thanks,

-dave

2. Krieghoff100

Krieghoff100 Member

Email sent

3. blackdiamond

blackdiamond TS Member

Count me in on the refresher class, Sept. 1st ROBBIE

4. Krieghoff100

Krieghoff100 Member

Looking forward to it!!!

5. stuka

stuka Member

You will have one of the best times you have ever had in the instruction world. Harlan is a true gentleman and a GREAT teacher. I took my grandson to his clinic in Phoenix earlier this year. What an experience.

Harlan let me sit in and take notes. There is so much knowledge and experience that he has and SHARES is amazing. Please take NOTES well, as it will pay off.

My grandson really wants to shoot AGAINST Harlan, because Harlan teaches you to be the best, not just at your age or level. Everyone is beatable, you just have to believe along with the right training.

Harlan's DVD are really great. If you are a beginner or a seasoned shooter, there is so much information in these that you need to watch them several times.

My grandson, wife, and I have really benefited from his DVDs and clinic. You are investing in your future if you pay attention and want to change. Keep in mind that he is teaching "HIS WAY" and that may not fit "your way" but it is worth listening to. He is not the best shooter in the US because he is does not know what he is doing.

6. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

I had a cancellation for the Thur/Fri clinic. There is now one spot available. Please email me if you are interested.

-dave

7. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

Up for Harlan and Dave!

I can comment with all honesty, that in 30 years of trapshooting, I've never realized a better return on any investment than I have from attending a Harlan Campbell Jr. Trapshooting clinic.

I've attended two clinics in South East PA (2008 and 2011) and not only were they informative, but they were simply two of the most enjoyable vacation days you can experience involving the game of trapshooting.

If this clinic isn't full, someone has got to take advantage of this opportunity!

Play Dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pennsylvania trapshooting clinics

trapshooting clinic pennsylvania