1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell clinic Proctor MN gun club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sle081, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sle081

sle081 Member

Proctor Gun Club will be hosting a Harlan Campbell Shooting Clinic on May 24/25 and May 26/27. Openings still available. Call Dave at 218-380-1953 for more information. Proctor Gun Club is located just out of Proctor MN and about 10 minutes from Duluth.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This is a great opportunity that everyone needs to consider. Not only will you be coached by the top shooter in the game today, but you will also shoot the home grounds of the Minnesota Big Dog himself. Yes, it is THAT BIG DOG! The guy that played pro football with the Packers. Starred on stage and screen. Wrestled in the WWF. Yes, it is THAT BIG DOG.

Not only will Harlan polish your game, hone your skills, teach you the proven techniques of a champion, you will also shoot the home grounds of the BIG DOG. If that isn't enough, there are rumors that the BIG DOG may actually make an appearance during the clinic!!! Think of it, you standing on post three, with Harlan Campbell behind you giving you the best instruction available today. On posts four and five, right next to you, THE BIG DOG. Well, the BIG DOG and a collection of his tattoed lady friends all sporting 150 pounders and I don't mean cannons.

You'll learn the techniques that have made Harlan the best there is, and rub shoulders with THE BIG DOG himself. You have to love it.

3. sle081

sle081 Member

Space still available for both classes. And yes I shall be there also each day
    DOG

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

All kidding aside, this is a great opportunity for anyone to learn from the best ATA shooter in the country who also happens to be a great instructor and as fine a person as you will find anywhere. So with this in mind and also considering our fast growing High School program here in Minnesota, I will personally cover $125 of the $325 cost for any kid participating in our Minnesota High School League. I understand there are only five openings left so parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, you can't find a better birthday or Christmas gift for your young lady or man. Contact Mr. Gilberg today and give a gift that will payback over the years and save a big part of the cost while you do it.

Mark Zauhar

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

6. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

That's very generous Mark!

7. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Mark, not only do you have the best man legs in the ATA, it is obvious you have a huge heart as well. Terrific offer - i hope you are taken full advantage of (in the nicest sense of the words!).

b.

8. sle081

sle081 Member

Still a few slots left for these great clinics. Mark Zauhar's very generous offer has helped make an excellent learning experiance for some young shooters just learning what our sport is all about.
    Thank you so very much MR Mark
    DOG

9. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Come on people, help me spend my money. No better gift for that special kid.

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Spoke with Mr. Gilberg yesterday. He is close to filling out the clinics. If you want your kid to learn from the best at a below market deal, you better move quickly.

Mark Zauhar

11. sle081

sle081 Member

We still have 3 openings on the May 24/25 class. 26/27 is full as of this posting. Still time to get in for some great instruction.

12. sle081

sle081 Member

14 days to go Now is the time to get in a great spring clinic

13. sle081

sle081 Member

3 openings left , dont wait to long and miss out

14. sle081

sle081 Member

openings still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.