1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic--Minnesota

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SCOTT MESSENGER, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

The 2010 Harlan Campbell Shooting Clinic in Minnesota will be held July 1-4, 2010. This year's clinic will be at the Owatonna Gun Club, Owatonna, MN. The first class is Thursday & Friday, July 1-2, and the second class is Saturday & Sunday, July 3-4. Class size is limited to 6 students per class. Don't delay in making your plans to atttend Harlan's clinic. They always fill up early.
    Please make your reservation by calling Scott Messenger @ 507-458-2546 (cell)or by contacting me at scott1150@hbci.com or scottann@hbci.com

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This is a great opportunity to improve your shooting skill at a great club with a great instructor. Owatonna is one of the nicest clubs in the country and Harlan is as good as they get. I've taken Harlans class and believe me, he will help you.

I also want to thank both Harlan and Scott for their generous support of the Minnesota Youth program through their donation of spots in Harlans clinics to help raise dollars to support our program.

Thanks Guys
    Mark Zauhar, MTA President

3. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just a reminder for Harlan's upcoming clinic in July. There are only 2 spots left for the Thurs-Friday, July 1-2 clinic. There are 5 spots left for the Saturday-Sunday July 3-4 clinic. His clinics fill up fast. Don't delay, get your reservations in now.

4. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just another monthly reminder of Harlan's class.

5. SCOTT MESSENGER

Just the monthly reminder that July will be here before you know it. I still have a few openings left for Harlan's class. Remember, if you are going to the 2010 Grand American and want to win the $100,000 shoot-off, you had better sign up for Harlan's class and start picking up the good points of handicap shooting.

6. SCOTT MESSENGER

Harlan's clinic is filling up. Have you made your reservation for his clinic at Owatonna Gun Club for July 1-2 or July 3-4? Don't delay and get left out. Harlan is a premier shooting instructor and can help anyone become a better shooter.

7. SCOTT MESSENGER

I want to remind shooters that the Harlan Campbell clinic in Owatonna on Thursday and Friday, July 1-2, 2010 is full. I do have openings left for the Saturday-Sunday class on July 3-4, 2010. I am encouraging shooters to reserve their spot now. July will be here before you know it and it might be too late.
    If you are serious about improving your shooting, now is the time to "GIT-R-DONE"
    You may e-mail me for your reservation or call my cell phone at 507-458-2546.
    Thanks and good shooting!

8. SCOTT MESSENGER

July 3-4,2010 is only one month away. I have spots available for Harlan's clinic on Saturday and Sunday, July 3-4, 2010 at the Owatonna, MN Gun club. The class for July 1-2, 2010 is presently full. Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your space in Harlan's shooting clinic. 4 weeks goes by in a hurry.

9. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Where did June go ?!!!!!!!!
    Rob

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

You won't find a nicer club to take a clinic at and Harlan's reputation is well deserved. He not only will work hard at the class, but he will gladly help out later when you have a problem. I and my daughter have both taken Harlen's class and it has made a significant difference in our average.

Mark Zauhar

11. SCOTT MESSENGER

REMEMBER!!!!! Harlan's clinic is full for July 1-2, 2010 at Owatonna Gun Club. There are 4 spots left for the Saturday-Sunday clinic on July 3-4, 2010.
    This is just a little over 1 month away. Shooters, don't delay. Get your reservations! What a better time to get instruction than July so you can use the information at our 100th Minnesota State Shoot on July 5-11, 2010 and the $100,000 challenge at the 2010 Grand American. Be sure to e-mail me or call my cell at 507-458-2546.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.