1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic in Central NY - CANCELED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Griffith, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

The 2 Harlan clinincs scheduled for Sept. 5th & 6th at Toad Harbor & Sept. 7th & 8th at Pathfinder have been CANCELED. I had an e-mail from Harlan this morning. We will be getting in touch with those of you who have sent deposit checks to see if you want to pick them up at the North East Grand or would like them mailed back. Please send me a PM if you have any questions. Sorry....Bob

2. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Dear Friends,

Having breakfast with Harlan this morning. He is away from his computer but wants everyone to know he is fine. He thanks you for the concern but the class was cancelled due to lack of interest in that area. He is giving private clinics in Philadelphia this week as well as taking my money on the golf course. He will be shooting the Westy Hogans instead and will see you there.

3. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

Dave, is Harlan coming to the NEG? The reason I ask is there is a camper spot reserved for him. If he is not coming it would be nice to be able to release this spot to someone who might need it....Bob