1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harlan Campbell Clinic 10-11 Oct 09 Shawnee, OK

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GoeWise, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoeWise

GoeWise Member

Refresher Clinic cancelled. One opening at this time for the two day clinic if interested please call 405-203-2439 or email. I am presently in LA and cell coverage is not the best but leave msg and I will get back to you.

2. GoeWise

GoeWise Member

3. GoeWise

GoeWise Member

Still one slot available. Registered Shoot 4 Oct Shawnee, OK Last registered shoot this year. Call if interested 405-203-2439.

4. uncle chuck

uncle chuck TS Member

Make sure you take Harlands class. He has a very well run school and you will lear many things to help you shoot benner. I took his class in NY State in may and wont at the ATA level at The NT State shoot and North east Grand. You will never meet a nices man than Harland.
    Charlie Trimble

5. GoeWise

GoeWise Member

TTT Still Shreveport , LA will not be back to OK until 9 Oct please call 405-203-2439 if interested. Cell doesn't always work in the office I work in but will get voice messages or missed calls when I go outside. Starts between 8:20 and 9 AM on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.