1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Harbor freight good deals on loading benches

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birddog1964, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

I thought some you guys might like this for a loading bench, they also have a sem steel bench with lights and power for 99.99 is a good deal on both I think. I don't know anybody there just passing it along.

thanks
    lee

2. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

0   0   0

I think you would have to stand up when you loaded your shells.

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

0   0   0

Harbor Freight routinely runs that bench on sale for about $40.00 cheaper than listed on that ad. It was on sale last month & i'm sure will be again.
    However, if you must have it now look in your (NRA) magazine Am. Rifleman or Hunter & you will find a Harbor Frieght discount coupon that will save you alot. colonel

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very nice and very solid bench, i bought one today, $159.99. and gunnerandbabe I think that I will just get a Higher chair insstead of standing up LOL ( No- Brainer )

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Why not just cut the legs to get the height you need?

ERic

6. WarEagle2017

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Going back to get another one today I just found out that the 20% off coupon that is in the NRA mag. will give Me an additional 20% off of the sale price that means that I will be getting the second table for about $128.00 plus tax cant beat that deal, and as far as the Height I am going to cut 4 holes in My Marble floors to sink the legs... LOL
    Really if anyone of us could not figure out how to deal with the height of the table We probably should not be reloading in the first place. DUUUUUHHHHH
    <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view┬Ąt=workbench.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Plus the height of the table comes at 33 1/4 ( which is not high to begin with ) a standard kitchen table is 30 " High so just sit on a cushion. Like I said before NO BRAINER

7. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I was at HF the other day and was eyeballing this bench. I was figuring a typical HF cheap POS but was surprised when I looked at it. Seemed well built and by far worth the money.

8. WarEagle2017

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I picked up My second one today $ 127.99 plus tax after the 40 dollar regular discount and then another 20% off with the coupon from the NRA mag. and yes I am and will always be a NRA member. I paid the extrs $32.00 yesterday because i did not know about the coupon. Dummy ME. OH well I am still a Happy camper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.