1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy with Whiton's Sporting Goods

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K80433SC, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Happy with Whiton

Just a quick note to let all know that I recently completed an online purchase from Whiton's Sporting Goods, and was very pleased with every aspect of the transaction - from ordering to shipping & prompt delivery of my goods.

Do not hesitate to deal with Doug, should you have the need for his services. Very professional and customer-friendly business...............

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Much appreciated.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!!!
    I can vouch for that also,I have delt with Doug for many years,and hope to for many more.And shot with him a time or two LOL.

Sandy Holehouse

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<I>"Just a quick note to let all know that I recently completed an online purchase from Whiton's Sporting Goods..."</I>

What's their web site address?

MK

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I will second,third and fourth the above said. I ordered an electric drive from Doug and he shipped it long before he received my personal check. Not many business will ship someone an $800 item they don't even know other than a few phone calls before they ever get paid. Doug is a Top notch guy and outstanding to deal with. Thanks for everything Doug.

I almost forgot to say the Electric drive is a must have accessory. A fabulous piece of machinery.

6. locdoc

locdoc Member

Unknown1,

No web site. Just my email and this site's PM system.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

whiton sporting good