1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY VETERANS DAY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gotbass, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotbass

gotbass Member

To all my fellow veterans and current members of the armed forces - God Bless you one and all, Thank You for your service.

Just wanted to get this thread off to an early start. Sure would be nice to keep it on top thru Monday and have 300 plus posts. Let's see a good turn out. Mike Ralston

2. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Yes!!! Thanks:)) and God Speed and Bless.
    Mike Mullery

3. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

For my great-great-great grandfather George Montgomery, killed at the battle for Mexico City under General Winfield Scott. My great-great Grandfather George W Montgomery, servered with the Third Ohio during the Civil War, my great Grandfather John H Montgomery, the Spanish American War, my grandfather John Nichols, Sr, Ist Artilery, France, WWI and my father US Navy, WWII. All my comrades during the war in Vietnam, and all veterans before and since.

Happy Veterans Day!!

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Thank You.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm proud of:

my uncles, one brother and cousin (USAF),

my brother, his son, and my son (USMC),

and my my dad (US Army).

I'm thankful to all of the friends and colleagues that I know who have served and are currently serving. My support goes out to all of our fine enlisted women and men.

Happy Veteran's Day.

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Thank you and you're welcome.

7. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Dad-turret gunner aboard Avengers off the WaspCV-18 WW2 USN
    Father-in-law Waist gunner and toggleer aboard B17s WW2 USAAC
    Me- Nam-era USAF
    Son- Major(infantry) USA Afghanistan and Iraq 82nd Airborne (just back last week)
    Many thanks and much respect for the grunts, jarheads, swabbies, wingnuts and coasties.

Larry

8. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Thanks to all my fellow Veterans whether still still serving or not. To my deceased Dad (WWII Army Air Corps), my son (US Navy), my son in law (US Army Retired),and my nephew (US Army Retired). Happy Veterans Day..

Gary

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

My thanks to all who served.

From the lowest private in George Washington's Army to the highest ranking member. They all did a heck of a job.

And here's a special salute to all those unsung hero's who gave their lives so that we could keep on having ours. May God have a special place for them.

Hauxfan! U.S. Army 56-59

10. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

You are welcome. Served in the early 70's

11. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Thank you to all the vets, past & present for your service to this great nation. Your service, dedication, sacrifice and Esprit de Corp is appreciated by all the American people. Without your service this nation would not be the beacon of Liberty.

Kudos to my cousin Jamie Dinger-U.S.Army currently serving in Iraq, my nieces Mallory in Afghanistan and Lindsey in Iraq. There dad Tom who is 50 years old,who just got back from Iraq.

To my both my brothers Jim & Dennis Brohmer who served proudly beside me in Marine Corp. To my cousin Cory Schmitz who served in the Marine Corp. To my Uncle "Shorty" Albert Brohmer-USMC who battled in the jungles in Vietnam.

My Uncle Elmer Shields who served with the Army in Germany right after WWII. My dad Dennis Brohmer sr. who served in the Army during Korea. To my cousin Tony Koopman who served with the US Army. To my Uncle's Marvin Dahley & Andy Lund who served with the US Navy during Vietnam. To my cousin Scott Geiger & David Stone who served with the Airforce. **Special Honors to my Uncle Lyle Bemis who was killed at Anzio Beach during WWII.** God Bless You All!

Thanks,

Rick Brohmer

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Just remember and say a prayer for them all - past and present.

Don

13. LAD39

LAD39 Member

For My great great grandfather Harry M Boyle NY. Civil War,
    my grandfather Harry G Boyle USMC WW1 France, my father John F Presto USMC, WW11, my Brother John W Presto Navy Iraq.
    All who served in Vietnam, and after
    (God Bless All who serve)
    Bob Presto USAF Vietnam Veteran 69,70

14. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I thank you for your thoughts. I also speak for my son in the Marines. I wish and pray for good health of all our service men and women...HURRY HOME SAFELY

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Thanks, Vietnam 1965-66, USMC 2nd Bat. 1st Marines 1st Marine Div.

16. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

To all my fellow veterans still with us, and those who have gone before, thank you for standing the post and answering the call. You are truly why we are America.

Best always,
    Dennis
    USNR 1968-1974, 1980-1982

17. M-16

M-16 TS Member

US ARMY RET HU HA to all the Vets GOD bless.

18. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

A good day to remember those that arent here any longer and those that currently serve

regards from Iowa

Gene

19. gotbass

gotbass Member

20. gotbass

gotbass Member

up again for the vets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.