1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving! What are YOU thankful for?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Happy American Thanksgiving to all my trapshooting friends!

I am thankful for my husband and family--all eight kids and eight grandkids--and their good health, a steady job, great friends, those who protect our country (including our nephew who is off to Kuwait soon), and my Browning XT Trap Combo that never lets me down.

Anyone else?

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

My wife (Devi), mom, uncle, ole plug_dog, pathetic cat, good health (haven't been told different yet), amount of work I've been blessed with, and all that I've been given, all that I've been taught and all that has been done for me. Then there are the few birds and critters that are provided for me to chase each fall and winter.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just thankful to be alive, 68 and hoping for many more

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

And venison, pheasant and duck in the freezer--almost forgot that. It's been a very, very good hunting season in Minnesota this year.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm thankful that my Mother and Father survived the Great Depression and that Dad lived thru WWII and survived cancer so that I and my own children could eventually be born. Early life for me wasn't exactly smooth sailing, so I'm thankful things didn't go the way they easily could have gone. These days I thank God for my wife and the two wonderful healthy boys with which we were blessed and also for our sweet little girl, who got a very rough start in life. I am also extremely thankful for my health, my wife's, and our ability to support our family. And of course for all my good friends, without whom life would not be the same.

I'm also thankful to be an American, even though our federal government seems to be doing its best to ruin our great country and destroy everything our forefathers fought and died for. I'm thankful for people like many who post on this site, because you give me hope that we will be able to remind our kids and others what America used to be about, and stop its alarming decline. Thank YOU for that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

-Gary

6. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Thanks giving day is especially special day. My son was born on Thanksgiving day Nov28, 74. I miss him and wish he was home to share todays meal with us. He's in army and overseas, God bless and look over him

Bob

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

i woke up this morning. What a great day...........

8. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

lots, but especially our MILITARY.

Thanks to each of you serving present and past!

miltie

9. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Happy thanksgiving to all my friends,, trapshooters or not!! God bless!!!

10. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Happy American Thanksgiving to all my trapshooting friends!

I am thankful for my husband and family--all eight kids and eight grandkids--and their good health, a steady job, great friends, those who protect our country (including our nephew who is off to Kuwait soon), and my Browning XT Trap Combo that never lets me down.

Anyone else?

11. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

My wife (Devi), mom, uncle, ole plug_dog, pathetic cat, good health (haven't been told different yet), amount of work I've been blessed with, and all that I've been given, all that I've been taught and all that has been done for me. Then there are the few birds and critters that are provided for me to chase each fall and winter.

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just thankful to be alive, 68 and hoping for many more

13. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

And venison, pheasant and duck in the freezer--almost forgot that. It's been a very, very good hunting season in Minnesota this year.

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm thankful that my Mother and Father survived the Great Depression and that Dad lived thru WWII and survived cancer so that I and my own children could eventually be born. Early life for me wasn't exactly smooth sailing, so I'm thankful things didn't go the way they easily could have gone. These days I thank God for my wife and the two wonderful healthy boys with which we were blessed and also for our sweet little girl, who got a very rough start in life. I am also extremely thankful for my health, my wife's, and our ability to support our family. And of course for all my good friends, without whom life would not be the same.

I'm also thankful to be an American, even though our federal government seems to be doing its best to ruin our great country and destroy everything our forefathers fought and died for. I'm thankful for people like many who post on this site, because you give me hope that we will be able to remind our kids and others what America used to be about, and stop its alarming decline. Thank YOU for that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

-Gary

15. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Thanks giving day is especially special day. My son was born on Thanksgiving day Nov28, 74. I miss him and wish he was home to share todays meal with us. He's in army and overseas, God bless and look over him

Bob

16. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

i woke up this morning. What a great day...........

17. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

lots, but especially our MILITARY.

Thanks to each of you serving present and past!

miltie

18. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Happy thanksgiving to all my friends,, trapshooters or not!! God bless!!!

19. The Stive

The Stive Member

I am thankful for family and friends and that I live in this great country.
    I am thankful to God for all his many blessing. John

20. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm thankful for my family, friends, my health. I'm also thankful that we stayed home, and didn't have to go through one of those *%&$#@?+% body scans.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Charlie Henderson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.