1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Labor Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dahaub, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Happy Labor Day to all you trapshooters. Thank a union member for this three day weekend. Those loyal Americans worked their butts off for the priviledge of having this three day weekend. We are taking the grandkids to the Labor Day parade, Then we will snack at the picnic with the "bounce houses" for the kids at the park in Urbana and we'll watch the championship softball game this afternoon. Hope you all have activities planned including your families. Dan

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Unfortunately, for 20 Million Americans...it's Labor Day Every Day, because they have no jobs to go to since the Labor Unions drove them all away.

Thanks, Organized Labor, for your irreplaceable role in this. The Greedy Bastards who run the corporations couldn't have done it without you. (You two make a pretty darn good team).

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

While your at it thank all of the greedy bastards who hire illegal Mexicans while imam obama (the muslim sympathizer) laughs at you,,,,,,,,

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

You got 2/3 of your post right Frank. Good job, you'll get there yet!! Your union Frank, are you taking the 3 days off or are you going to work to protest the holiday?

Thanks for the kind words Buzz, I know you can do better though.

Of the last three posts I'll have to agree with OICU812. I know he doesn't care for unions but at least he has his priorities right.

Bill (Retired union member and damn proud of it)

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Bill union member for 36 years,,retired since 2001,,but never ever fell for that "we hate big business" bull shit or the "only vote for democrats" crap that the unions preach,,,,dumb asses,,,big biz kept me working,,,,

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

812,,,,,Same feelings here also....If you didn't make the boss money you wouldn't work very long and being a crane operator your reputation will follow you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.