1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Geno - E-mail problems?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hap, I've gotten messages back saying two e-mails were not able to be received at your end. I think your server/service may be down over the weekend. Got your package, worked without adjustments to the grabber, and, though they are a little heavier than what I've used, there is no added recoil that I could relate. I'll have patience and see if you get the messages tomorrow.....Bob Dodd

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hey Bob, just got internet service back a short ago, no email service yet though! Been down since Fri. night here, bummer. Glad to hear the wads have possibilities for you my friend! Happynaz

3. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Geno, I see you have email problems! I'll keep trying till they get through............Sue

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Damn, Hap, You should have seen what I sent you that came back........haha!

Hauxfan!

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hello my friends! Monday morning and still no email service from my ISP! I'm havin DTs?, withdrawals, fits, tantrums and a feeling of being left behind in this race. I did get my loading room straightened out and made some needed repairs to a few guns though? :) I'll send Y'all an email when it's fixed. Still "Happy" but losin some of my good Dr.s patients!

6. Hap MecTweaks

WOOHOOOOOO, all fixed now!! HappyHap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.