1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Father's Day all you dads

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy Father

Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there, and especially to my wonderful husband. May you all have a day full of fishin', shootin', laughs, and love. Oh, and good food...you always should have good food on father's day. :)

2. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

thank you very much maam

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Thanks Devi

I enjoyed shooting with you last week.

Tim

4. recurvyarcher

Yes, that was fun. I always like shooting with you.

We changed the choke on the DT-10 and now it shoots 25 straights for me. I won't embarrass the squad so much next time.

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Devi, can I borrow your gun? I need one that will shoot straights too. LOL My wife just informed me that she was taking me out for lunch and I needed to decide where I wanted to eat. Looks like it will be steak fajita(spelling). LOL Jackie B.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thankyou, but I cannot take all of the credit for becoming a father, but to hear my ex-wife talk she can ... I was just the guy who paid, and paid, and paid ...

I take it you like that DT-10, I have been looking for a really nice one but the guys that have the nice ones want more than new money for them so the search goes on ... Be extra nice to Martin today ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Thanks Devi.. Hope to see you next week... Send my best to Martin.. All Good.. Mike

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hope the new gun works out for you. Looks like you were improving and getting more comfortable each round.

9. recurvyarcher

Hi, Mike..

I land on Thursday. I forgot to send you the itinerary. I'll do that tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you and Betty!

Bill, you can find good ones for a decent price, you just have to bide your time. Their popularity might have gone up because of you-know-who. :) I would have never thought that they were as nice as they are, but it's truly a great gun. It was easy to make the switch from the TM-1. I think I was ready for a little slower, more precise swing.

Jackie...you got it right if you are dislexic like me. I read it fine. LOL!

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Devi,

I have always liked them, just could not bring myself to pull the trigger and buy one especially at suggested retail ...(lol) ... I shot one and liked the way it felt and handeled ... You think Big Leo may of influenced the marketing on these HUH ..? I'll give you that one without a arguement or even a discussion ... I bought a Perazzi combo to have combo around until I can find one, so the search goes on ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.