1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy "Fat Tuesday" Mike:>)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ec90t, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I just want to wish Mike and the rest of the N.O. shooters a happy Fat Tuesday.

I spent the night on Bourbon street a few years back, on Fat Tuesday, and was the only sober person there besides the police. It was very interesting people watching. I can say I did it once, but never again.

ec90t

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Happy

Thanks Buddy... With Betty in Italy now.. I have worked the last 22 days non-stop.. Nowhere in the Economic Recovery Package was there mention of helping a 55 year old Jew in New Orleans.. So.. I started my own recovery package.. The croud is one of the BEST I have ever seen.. AND.. I've spent the day in bed sleeping.. and reading TS.Com.. Happy Mardi Gras Mike

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Happy

"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Happy

I too have been in the French Quarter for Fat Tuesday. Like the poster above said - glad I did it, but I've never went back and don't plan too.

Obama is in the Mardi Gras mood, he is going to address the nation tonight. He will be throwing beads and worthless trinkets our way, and all we have to do is show him our **** It is going to be one hell of a hangover to get over.

5. tachyon

tachyon Member

Happy

Only six people shot today, all by St. Charles and Second Street.

This is from the NOLA site:<br>
    "Dr. Jim Parry, 41, a surgeon was with his two children on ladders catching beads from passing truck floats when he heard the shots. He turned around, saw a man lying in the middle of the street and ran to provide assistance. The man had been shot in the abdomen. "He kept asking me, 'Was I shot? Was I shot?'"

Paramedics arrived and took over for the Air Force reservist.

"I'm off to Afghanistan this summer. Damn, this is more dangerous than Afghanistan," Parry said.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Happy

Yep.. I just heard the news of the shooting on TV.. See what happens when our finest return home.. The NOPD canine wanted hazardist pay .. They barked it was safer to go bear hunting.. The DO also have bullet proof vests.. Wonder if our finest will regester their guns.. if it ever comes to pass..???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.