1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday USCG !!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

SEMPER PARATUS <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i108.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/CoastGuard.flv">

Hi Al I guess this is the reason that i always lead off from position #1 in Trapshooting.. LOL Tony Andrewleski DC2 USCG 1962-1966

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

From a former squid - Happy Birthday, Coasties!!

You guys do great work.

Best,
    Dennis

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Same as pendennis said.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

You guys are the best, I've been to your school at Cape Disappointment & have seen what you do & can do. It is a comfort to know you got our back covered. If I could afford it I would love to own one of your 47' boats =, its bullet proof.

Lou

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Congrats you Coasties! You guys don't get near enough credit for your Branch of Service and for what you do for this country. A salute from an old Air Dog. M.E. Brazell, USAF Retired

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Myself USCG Aug 5, 1968- Aug 4 1972. Seems strange that I got out 36 years ago on the Coast Guards birthday.
    Steven Schlansky EN2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.