1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Happy Birthday to Harry the Hammer***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lju, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lju

lju Member

Today is the Harry the Hammer's Birthday. Hope you had a good one buddy!

lju

2. trench12

trench12 TS Member

WOW!!! the Hammer's b-day. this is as close to the birthday suit as anyone cares to get. Looks like the HtH fan club will have to throw a big shindig this Saturday.

3. trench12

trench12 TS Member

almost forgot the big guy's graduation photo- what a man!!!

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Hammer. Hope you have many more! Crank

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Sorry to miss the Hammer's birthday ok I had to work and got home the day after so I guess it is still ok to wish the Harry the HAMMER a happy Bitthday

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/gunshoots/ky%20state/?action=view&current=dewitt001Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok I got more photo's of him but since it is his birtday then I won't post the Portable Toliet houses ok maybe I can be a little Hammer we have a lot of thing's in common.

Fog

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hope you had a good one, Harry! And many more...

7. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Harry, Happy Birthday, and many more. Steve F....

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

A grand and festive celebration of our benevolent leader's birthday took place today. Refreshments were provided by some of the most devout HtH members and as always the entertainment was courtesy of our most gracious leader. The hall was packed with well wishers and those just wanting to see and be seen with the HAMMER. As the season comes to a close, we are once again saddened by the annual pilgramage of the great one to his southern estate. Rumor has it the the Hammer my embark upon an extended holiday to the beautiful and palacial land of North Korea which the Hammer has shown interest in purchasing. For those throngs of fans I have enclosed a photo of the Hammer partaking in sumptious repass, his favorite cuisene- a snausage. May the Hammer be with you
    Fred Foderotz, publicist and personal aid to the Hammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.