1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Bryan.........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Just wanted to take some space to wish our son a HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY! I know you wish you were in Tucson........Sorry we couldn't make it this year! Your a great kid and we are very proud of you. Thanks for all you do around the house and just being you.

Mom, Dad and Emily
  2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jan 29, 1998

Happy Birthday Brian!!! You are almost a veteran old man, and everyone who watches you from afar is proud of you. You sure are lucky to be in the Hull family, they are wonderful people.

Dave in NY
  3. C Kant

C Kant TS Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Happy Birthday Brian!! It has been great getting to know you and your family. We wish you the best. See at a shoot soon I'm sure.
    Ellen, Al & Colton Kant
  4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Happy Birthday to one wonderful young man!

You are 15 years old.
    You are 180 months old.
    You are 782 weeks old.
    You are 5,478 days old.

Top songs of 1992
    End of the Road by Boyz II Men
    Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot
    Jump by Kris Kross
    Save the Best for Last by Vanessa Williams
    Baby-Baby-Baby by TLC
    Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
    My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) by En Vogue
    Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
    All 4 Love by Color Me Badd

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.1440313111546 years old. (on your way to being a BIG DOG!)

Those 16 candles produce 16 BTUs, or 4,032 calories of heat (that's only 4.0320 food Calories!). You can boil 1.83 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1992 there were approximately 4.1 million births in the US. In 1992 the US population was approximately 248,709,873 people, 70.3 persons per square mile.

I don't know how many clay targets were broken by trap shooters that year...
  5. sterlingz

sterlingz TS Member

Jul 8, 2007
    happy birthday bryan! i'll see you this ummer at kansas, nebraska, and the grand. take care of the duramax, no wrecks ya hear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.