1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Anniversary

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ali, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali

Ali TS Member

Even though Mom and Clay are in Montana this week, I just want to say Happy Anniversary to my parents, since I can't really call without racking up a massive bill. So much love guys. Have fun in Montana!

Ali

2. ljsbaldwin

ljsbaldwin TS Member

Thank you, my wonderful ALI!!!! You are too sweet to remember! It was so amazing to "talk" with you the other day. I am so glad that you're having fun. You are THE BEST!!!! I love you so!

See you soon, my sweet.
    xoxo

3. ljsbaldwin

ljsbaldwin TS Member

P.S. I can't believe that I clicked on it -- just for the heck of it, and it really was from you!!! I had high hopes....

xoxo

4. Ali

Ali TS Member

It's to make up for my betraying you... I went shopping today and bought a shirt that wasn't from your store.... *Sniff* Just kidding. It was really good to talk to you this week. I'll see you in three weeks!

5. ljsbaldwin

ljsbaldwin TS Member

if you bought it, it must have looked great on you! You are loved, you are sooo missed! We're not in MT yet. We're leaving like tonight or tomrrow. You know how Clay is... All my stuff is in the camper, so I just wait for the go-ahead...

Have a great time, and enjoy the next 3 weeks. Loved the photos! And as far as clothes go, don't worry. There's lots of new stuff on the way for you to take to school! xoxoxoxo

6. Ali

Ali TS Member

Sorry, I just had to tell you this. My host family bought a used car, and Mama is driving in and I look at some of the stickers on this car.... "Pennsylvania Army National Guard," "Pennsylvania Chief of Police Supporter," and last but not least "Allentown College, Saint Frances de Sales." We thought it was ironic at the least.

I'll keep putting more photos as the days roll on.

Pura Vida, Ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.