1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HAP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by otnot, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Same goes for me Hap! But if you want to catch a fish I might just go with a real fisherman. LOL

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see you two made it home alright!

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=8-20Pics271-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thanks to both of you guys for such a dandy invite! I ACCEPT!!! Catching something bigger than (moby the minner) the size we have down here will be a real treat!! I won't be able to make it up this year but will plan on next for sure!

I wanted to say so long to you guys before you left but I refereed till the shoot-offs were completed. I saw Tundra Bill right after the shoot-offs and he said it was hard to tell where you two went! :)

Those were really nice guns you guys got here! I didn't get a pic of Yukon's P2000 but it's a dandy! Lotsa hunnerts in that one JF! Heres JT (OTNOT) with his dandy Ithaca 5, nice catch Jim!

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=8-20Pics269.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

YukonJF, thank you for those hulls again my friend, I appreciate that!!

Did you tell Jeff P. we have some nice bushes in the desert too? I know he was worried about raising enough bail money for Y'all,jic, but I think a new gun money fund would come in handy also? :)

I'll give both of you a call soon, take care and wishin nothing but the best to both of my cold country friends!

Hap

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hi Jerry, was glad to meet you also guy! I hope you enjoyed the shoot and will come down to shoot/visit with us again in the near future! That 10 grand might just be waiting for a good shooter like you!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.