1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hap McTweeks

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

All trapshooters ask your representatives, senators to ask for money to install 2110 miles of fence for the mexican border for Arizona, New Mexico, Texas. California. Thhis will create jobs for US workers out of work to install it, Concrete, 2110 miles of fence, jobs making fence, Fence posts, concrete for footers, mabe even electrify the fence.

Okay Obama allocate the money to the states listed for the construction of the fence and hiring of more border patrols, and give the Governor Arizona what you told her you were going to give her in your meeting with her, where are the troops and helicopters, President Obama?

Just fence us Americans in and Illeagals Out. Deport the ones w/o proper papers and Green Cards.

CREATE JOBS

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

What does this have to do with Gene? Not a critique, a curiosity!

I advocated hiring that Old Chinese company to build the fence...or wall as we need. They built that big "Great Wall" in China and have experience. Of course, they would have to hire U.S. workers at prevailing wage and use U.S. sourced materials. I think this could be a potential tourist attraction for Mexico and for the U.S.

Any guides hired on our side must be legal residents or citizens...citizens if the attraction is not farmed out to a concession.

Would solve some economic and secuirty problems. Of course me thinks this is an "uneven parallel universe..."

3. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

The only problem with China building the fence is how many hundred years did it take them to build the Great Wall?

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

At the rate our Gov't. is moving it may take 100 years to build this one.

Don

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I don't look for much change in the way the Feds are treating border issues till we vote the idiots out of their gravy train positions?

I just happened to find this, should I man the border? :) Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.