1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hanoi Jane

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 1100tt, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1100tt

1100tt Active Member

Not sure if this is true But it should be.

> Montana Restaurant > > > >> This is a great story! The radio station America FM was doing one of its 'Is Anyone Listening?' bits this morning. The first question was, 'Ever have a celebrity come up with the 'Do you know who I am?' routine?' >> >> A woman called in and said that a few years a go, while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in Billings , MT , she had occasion to go to dinner at a restaurant that does not take reservations. The wait was about 45 minutes; many ranchers and their wives were waiting. >> >> Ted Turner and his ex-wife Jane Fonda came in the restaurant and wanted a table. The hostess informed them that they'd have to wait 45 minutes. Jane Fonda asked the hostess, 'Do you know who I am?' The hostess answered, 'Yes, but you'll have to wait 45 minutes.' Then Jane asked if the manager was in. When the manager came out, he asked, 'May I help you?' 'Do you know who we are?' both Ted and Jane asked. >> 'Yes, but these folks have been waiting, and I can't put you ahead of them.' >> >> Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The owner came out, and Jane again asked, 'Do you know who I am?' The owner answered, 'Yes, I do. Do you know who I am? I am the owner of this restaurant and I am a Vietnam Veteran. Not only will you not get a table ahead of my >> friends and neighbors who have been waiting here, but you also will not be eating in my restaurant tonight or any other night. Good bye.' >> >> Only in America , is this a great country or what? >> >> To all who received this, this is a true story and the name of the steak house is: >> >> Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse, 204 W. Main , >> Manhattan , MT 59741 , (406) 284-6929 >> >> If you ever get there, give this fellow a sharp >> salute, buy a steak, and tip the waitress. Keep passing this on

2. skeezix

skeezix Member

I don't care for Hanoi Jane. It is a good story. It is also fake. It's been around in various forms for about the last 15 years. One problem with the internet is that these fake stories just never die.

John

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Great story.....but all..BS....

4. revbook

revbook Member

I can just imagine what an embassasment she must have been to her Daddy!

5. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Her big mouth always overloads her ass. Last week with the shooting scandal, she of course blamed Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin for it happening. Someone should slap the snot out of this stupid wench. I hate to sugar-coat things, but she was only good for one thing, and now that she is a ugly old witch, she isn't even good for that anymore.

6. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

As a Nam vet I despise her immensely. Having said that, a visit to the Snopes site will reveal that this story and some others are pure fabrication. Some may feel she's a victim of the falsehoods. I say - she asked for it. No sympathy here!

7. Tommy67

Tommy67 Member

Hanoi Jane showed up at the air base I was stationed at in Japan in 1971. She was trying to stir up dissent for the war in 'nam. Since she couldn't do her b.s. on base, she went to AP alley just off base. Very few showed up for her rally. I did not attend, but heard back from one who did.

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

She should'a been hung for TREASON.........if what that bitch did ain't treason then I don't know what IS!

John C. Saubak

VietNam 1967-68

9. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

She's a Pig!

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I wouldn't urinate in her mouth if her teeth were on fire!!

Curt

[​IMG]

11. soup

soup Member

" OLD COWBOY " is 100% correct.

It would be fitting and propper to not use that low life pigs name on this forum anymore . Just my thoughts.

GOB BLESS AMERICA

HIT

12. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Squadron Commander decreed that her name could not be mentioned in the unit...we all agreed.

Wing Commander was a POW at a prison camp that she visited.

Pox on her...literally.

13. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

My American Legion has those Hanoi Jane Urinal Screens in place, I love em, and never do I or any of the other Vets miss

14. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Her only claim to fame in her entire life is that she was guilty of treason. She should rot in hell for what she did.

Jon Reitz

15. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I pray that I will outlive her. I promised myself that I would stand in line, if necessary to water the grass on her grave. J.W.

16. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

That bit** is on the cover of "Parade Magazine" this morning. She should be on the cover of the "Ten Most Wanted". What the hell is wrong with Americans?

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Hobbie-Dobbie went out and bought 10 copies. Watch about 3 minutes of this YouTube. She's probably part of it.

18. Rockchucker

Rockchucker Member

Here's a story that is not a fake! In 1971 I was a military police sargeant at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. I lead a 5 man security detail on "Jane" while she was there for a two day visit. She was wined and dinned and generaly treated like royalty! She stayed over-night in VIP post housing. Because of Vietnam, our unit was very short handed. The 48 hour detail was literaly a straight 48 hrs. Napping in the squad cars at night, mess calls were rotated one man at a time, no uniform changes etc...The itinerary changed at a moments notice, not even common courtesies...."thank you", "good morning"... not going to happen! She was a total witch (in normal conversation I would have used a word that rhymed with "witch"). This was right after she had been to Hanoi... Other than my cousin and best friends wife, she is to this day the most disagreeable woman I have ever met! My orders were to extend every courtesy and to be especialy vigilant for attempted assaults by fellow servicemen.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.