1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HANOI JANE again!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

What if they gave a protest and nobody came?

Someone should give out free beer that day.

HM

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

what do you normally do with a rabid dog???

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

She ought to be just about getting out of the penitentiary for her last treasonous behavior. She was never held accountable then...we shouldn't be suprised now.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

it's the only way that she gets any media coverage. poor jane had to wait since vietnam ended to get back in the limelight. communist bitch!!

brett d.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Screw her. I'm still pissed at her about the Viet Nam crap. But's it no different than what the Dem's are doing to undermine the Iraq/ Afgan war now.

I'm sorry, but we will all pay for our Congress's present actions in the future, and it will be on American soil, not Iraq.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

hey setter,

when the sh*t does come down in this country, and it's proven we would have been better off if the public was better armed, do you think that the dems and libs will admit that they were wrong for promoting their anti-gun agenda? i don't think that they're smart enough to do that. just my opinion.

brett d.

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

All praise be to Allah!

Today millions of Infidels will be wearing the Green! The favored color of His Most Beloved Prophet Mohammed!

:)

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Hope you didn't strain yourself.

9. John Householder

John Householder TS Member

Hanoi Jane Urinal Stickers.

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dear Lord what are we doing wrong? Anna Nicole is called away and Hanoi Jane is still here.

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The liberal Dmocrats had Hanoi Jane as their hero during Vietnam and now they have Cindy Sheehan. Their type of mind doesn't change over the years(only some of the names). They might of gotten the commie witch if Johnson hadn't halted the boming while she was was in Hanoi to protect her sorry treasonist @$$. Like a bad nickle she keeps coming back!

12. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

Cindy Sheehan gave up a son for this war, Slideaction, what have you given up?

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Cindy Sheehan has also bad mouthed our country, called us murders, called the U.S. a terrorist nation, hung out with and supported those who seek to destroy this nation. She is an anti American activist who's EX husband does not support her tatics and shanegans(and it was HIS SON TOO). No, I have not given a son, but have lost friends in the last 3 wars, and I have friends who HAVE lost love ones in this conflict and they dispise her for dishonoring the memory of our fallen troops. So why don't you go find a nice anti war demonstration to take part in. You are a liberal who hates this country anyway. Sheehan is being used as a poster child for the communist left and from what I see is doing it VERY willingly.

14. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

I guess you could say her son earned her the right to speak freely. You sound like the Bush Cartel. "You hate this war, therefore you hate this country". Does your wife agree with everything you believe in? Then again, after reading your posts, she probably has little choice or voice of her own.

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

High;

Just exactly what have you done for this country? For the prevention of terrorism?

I do read what you are good at; stabbing the solders in the back!

And leave someone's wife out of this. Your statement is just asinine.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cindy Sheehan exploited her dead son and didn't even provide him a grave marker and prevented the family from buying him one, Slideaction.

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The three different kinds of weapons universally acknowledged to be Weapons of Mass Destruction are Biological weapons (germs, viruses etc.), chemical weapons (poison gas deliberately released in the atmosphere, liquids put in food or water supplies, etc.), and nuclear weapons.

One of them has now been used deliberately as an offensive weapon In Iraq, in three different locations today. Chlorine gas, which was specifically outlawed after its use in World War I, has now seen a rebirth. It has also been used several other times by terrorists in Iraq in the last month or two.

The mainstream media, which was strident in its denunciations of the Bush administration for their insistence that Iraqi WMDs could fall into the hands of terrorists and be used against our toops and allies, have suddenly become extremely quiet, not mentioning the term "weapon of mass destruction" in any of their stories that I have seen about these attacks.

One wonders what excuse they will use now.

1.) "These gas attacks don't count as WMDs because the tanks they were in weren't specifically designed to be weapons."

2.) "They don't count because there's no proof Saddam had these particular tanks of chlorine before the invasion."

3.) "They don't count because there's no proof Saddam had these particular tanks of chlorine after the invasion."

4.) "Gee, I guess we were wrong about the danger of WMDs in Iraq. We take back all the things we said about Bush, and acknowledge he was right after all."

5.) "Chlorine has peaceful uses as well as wartime uses, so these don't count as WMDs."

...plus a host of even screwier ones. Which of the above excuses would you guess WON'T be used by the MSM and other leftists?

----------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259323,00.html

Insurgent Chlorine Attacks Injure 350 Iraqi Sunnis

Saturday, March 17, 2007

BAGHDAD — Three suicide bombers driving trucks rigged with tanks of toxic chlorine gas struck targets in heavily Sunni Anbar province Friday, including the office of a Sunni tribal leader opposed to Al Qaeda.

The attacks killed at least two people and sickened 350 Iraqi civilians and six U.S. troops, the U.S. military said Saturday.

There is a mounting power struggle between insurgents and the growing number of Sunnis who oppose them in Anbar, the center of the Sunni insurgency, which stretches from Baghdad to the borders with Syria, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

• Click here for FOXNews.com's Iraq Center.

The Anbar assaults came three days after Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, a Shiite, traveled there to reach out to Sunni clan chiefs in a bid to undermine tribal support for the insurgency.

The violence started about 4:11 p.m. Friday when a driver detonated explosives in a pickup truck carrying chlorine at a checkpoint northeast of the provincial capital of Ramadi, wounding one U.S. service member and one Iraqi civilian, the military said in a statement.

Two hours later a dump truck exploded in Amiriyah, south of Fallujah, killing two policemen and leaving as many as 100 residents with symptoms of chlorine exposure, ranging from minor skin and lung irritations to vomiting, the military said.

Iraqi authorities said at least six people were killed and dozens wounded when the truck blew up in a line of cars waiting at a checkpoint. The U.S. did not confirm the Iraqi report.

Ahmed Kuhdier, a 32-year-old taxi driver, said the blast sent up a plume of white smoke that turned black and blue.

"Minutes later, we started to smell nasty smells. I saw people coming form the explosion site and they were coughing and having trouble breathing," he said.

Another suicide bomber detonated a dump truck containing a 200-gallon chlorine tank rigged with explosives at 7:13 p.m. three miles south of Fallujah in the Albu Issa tribal region, the military said.

U.S. forces found about 250 local civilians, including seven children, suffering from symptoms related to chlorine exposure, according to the statement. Police said the bomb was targeting the reception center of a tribal sheik who has denounced Al Qaeda.

Four other bombings have released chlorine gas since Jan. 28, when a homicide bomber driving a dump truck filled with explosives and a chlorine tank struck a quick-reaction force and Iraqi police in Ramadi, killing 16 people.

18. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

Stokinpls, thanks for the clarification. When Bush said we were attacking Iraq because of the WMDs, I didn't know he meant chlorine trucks. I guess Canada better be on guard, because I suspect they have a lot of chlorine trucks too. I'm not sure if they have the missiles necessary to launch their chlorine trucks into Israel within 45 min., so maybe they are safe.

In case you didn't see it, below is today's news.

7 More American Troops Killed in Iraq

The U.S. military on Sunday announced the deaths of seven more troops in Iraq, including four killed by a roadside bomb while patrolling western Baghdad _ the latest American casualties in a monthlong security crackdown in the capital.

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hopefully the next WMD doesn't take out a few hundred thou. of own people on our soil. Will we hear from your then Highpockets? Sorry....I forgot, that will be Bush's fault too.

I saw a cartoon. Hillary was holding a sign "Bring our troops back to US". Right behind her was a terrorist.....Holding the same sign.

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Highpockets,

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 2 months.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 3 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 2 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 1 week.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 3 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 2 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 week.

I'm here, now where is that shotgun???? I know you had one, now what did you do with it. Is it over at one of your buddy's??? We all know you had one, surely you could not have moved it. What are all of these shotgun shells, gun powder, shot primers and wads for??? Oh, you collect those.

I guess you weren't as dumb as I thought you were since you moved your weapon. I wonder.....does anyone move their weapons if they know someone is coming??? Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.