1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hanging Up My Stuff Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapperjohn, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

0   0   0

Medical issues have, finally, forced me to face facts and leave the gun in the safe where it does no good for anyone. If you live within reasonable driving distance, I have the following for sale: Beretta 682X SuperTrap (12ga.), 34" top single and 28" O/U, upgraded Cole wood, high gloss bluing, add-on ribs (the originals are 8mm and the new ones attach via double side tape), hard case for the two barrel set and a Beretta hard single case if you want to just carry the single, MEC 9000 (manual), about 7lbs. Clays, 1900 STS primers, 4900 Blue Dusters, at least a dozen bags of 7 1/2 West Coast, a box of mixed STS Green and Gold, over 3000 loaded rounds. $3000.00 takes it all since I don't want to deal with breaking it into individual items.

John Morrow

2. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

John, Sorry to hear that your forced out of the game.

What's your zip code so we can figure out what reasonable driving distance would be?

Jer

3. atadams77

atadams77 Member

0   0   0

where you located? id be interested im the reloading components.

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That"s too bad, but I fully understand. I had a shoulder injury in June 2009 that has really put a damper on my shooting (anything other than 22's). I just have to decide if I want surgery and will the benefits outweigh the risks---that is the million dollar question.

5. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry about not putting in some location. Guess I got too emotional when posting.
    Zip is 23323 (Southeastern Virginia). Doctors have been chasing the issue for over five years and can't find the root cause.

John

6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry to hear the news....good luck, maybe ole saw bones can figure it out and get ya back to shootin......LarryB

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

John, I faced the same thing you are facing last winter. I thought my shooting days were over and sold everything. Actually gave some of it away. Well, it turns out I acted too fast and now I am back in the saddle and trying to replace what I got rid of. Sometimes miracles happen. Don't give up too soon. Prayers for your healing John.

8. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

John, sorry to hear about your situation. I have several new shooters and I am very interested in the package deal. Please send me picture of the gun and barrels. I wasn't awaer they made a 28" trap barrel for the 682X but that may work well with my Youth shooter. Please e-mail pictures to Remingtondon@aol.com. If you don't get a chance to send out before noon Thursday don't panic if you don't hear from me right away Eastern Zone is this weekend. I will respond regardless by the end of the weekend... Thanks... Don

9. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

0   0   0

For everyone who asked - I'm taking photos of everything this weekend and will send copies to your personal e-mail address.

For Don - The 28in. O/U is not a stepped rib trap rib. I got it so I could shoot doubles and other games and it hits them hard on doubles.

Thanks for your patience.

John

10. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

John,
    Please send pictures, I live in Portsmouth so it would be easy to pick it up.

Thanks,
    Mike

11. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Are you going to be at the club this weekend? I'm only five minutes from there.

You've shot with me before, just not for a couple of years.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.