1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

handlpuller hows your new gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGbill, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

I saw you posted earlier today. Was wondering how you are liking that new Italian trap iron.

All my plans are on hold for a new gun, probably won't be heading out to sunny south dakota to kill prairie rats either. after I talked to you, almost pulle dthe trigger on the new gun, but cooler head prevailed. This business of ours isn't what it used to be. 'speciallly if you have two boys and a pregnant wife.ught
    I'm sure everyone on this site would love to hear your thoughts on the Ceasdar Guerini (sp)

2. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

bigbill the way you shoot that browning I don't know why you would want another
    gun but wait a minute, if you have a gun you can shoot you have to trade it off
    for a gun that you can't hit nothing with because that is the way trapshooters
    do. Think about it!!!!

I hope every thing is going good for you and your family. I look for you at the shoots but DAD always says you are to busy to shoot soooo you don't need another gun ( just kidding )

Your trapshooting friend, Dave

3. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

Hi Dave,

Sorry I haven't seen you in so long. Hope you are shooting well, and hope you are able to sit up and take nourishment.

I can hardly remember how to squeeze a trigger. I just have to live my shooting dreams through my dad.

I will probably be down at the state shoot, but I doubt I do much shooting. Board exam this summer and new child in September, so probably more visiting than shooting.

Bill

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I shot it again last Friday Bill and I really like it so far. Certainly breaks them well if I put it on target. It's really a sharp looking gun and sure seems well-made.

I think you hit it on the head Dave. I haven't shot as well with anything since I sold my 32" TM-1 because I was just sure I needed a 34".

Hope to turn it around with the C.G.!

Bill when your wife is laid up in the hospital in September, you should go out and buy your combo set!

Talk to you later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.