1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Handlaid fiberglass layout boat and Choc lab FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

For any of your duck hunting friends

My wife tells me some of this duplicate stuff needs to go

1. Handlaid commercial fiberglass layout boat that is stable enough to stand in- I think these were the rage in Illinois where I lived and cost about $1800 new- it is 13 feet by about 3 1/2 feet wide and strong and light as only handlaid fiberglass matt can be- probably 60 pounds ---- I would sell it for $495 but not going to advertise it for that price-- dont think you could get a lower profile than this boat

2. Shelby- my 65 pound choch female lab with 3 hunting seasons under her belt for pheasants and ducks- $877 - she was cleard for hips, eyes and eic and is still intact-- good around people and other dogs- barks at cats and chases them but doesnt hurt them-- soft mouthed

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

For any of your duck hunting friends

My wife tells me some of this duplicate stuff needs to go

1. Handlaid commercial fiberglass layout boat that is stable enough to stand in- I think these were the rage in Illinois where I lived and cost about $1800 new- it is 13 feet by about 3 1/2 feet wide and strong and light as only handlaid fiberglass matt can be- probably 60 pounds ---- I would sell it for $495 but not going to advertise it for that price-- dont think you could get a lower profile than this boat

2. Shelby- my 65 pound choch female lab with 3 hunting seasons under her belt for pheasants and ducks- $877 - she was cleard for hips, eyes and eic and is still intact-- good around people and other dogs- barks at cats and chases them but doesnt hurt them-- soft mouthed

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

She does long marks and also really likes to hunt in the field.

I am hunting her son now.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

She does long marks and also really likes to hunt in the field.

I am hunting her son now.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'd give you my house and car before I'd sell my 3 year old labs. My dogs are family. JW

6. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'd give you my house and car before I'd sell my 3 year old labs. My dogs are family. JW

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I can understand selling puppies, but an adult pet? I'm with brdslayr, no way in hell would I sell my dog.

8. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I can understand selling puppies, but an adult pet? I'm with brdslayr, no way in hell would I sell my dog.

9. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

She has been "replaced" essentially by her 2 year old son. So my situation- and reality- forgetting the spouse is that I am going to be using him and not her very much.

It is a shame for her not to get worked-

She is 4 actually

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

She has been "replaced" essentially by her 2 year old son. So my situation- and reality- forgetting the spouse is that I am going to be using him and not her very much.

It is a shame for her not to get worked-

She is 4 actually

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. unplugged

unplugged Active Member

0   0   0

This thread makes me sick. Anyone that thinks a dog is a TOOL and not attached to their owner is a TOOL!

12. unplugged

unplugged Active Member

0   0   0

This thread makes me sick. Anyone that thinks a dog is a TOOL and not attached to their owner is a TOOL!

13. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

0   0   0

well said Mr Unplugged, I almost might trade the wife before my lab, Coco (of 7 years), but I would never just change dogs... every dog need to have a play pal... Grubby

14. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

0   0   0

well said Mr Unplugged, I almost might trade the wife before my lab, Coco (of 7 years), but I would never just change dogs... every dog need to have a play pal... Grubby

15. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not surprising...considering the source.

16. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not surprising...considering the source.

17. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

LOL Aprice

People sell adult sporting dogs all the time- this one is a working dog and for the price I am essentially giving her away.

Just because a dog is a working dog- doesnt mean it lives a bad life.

One could argue to just have a dog as a pet is an injustice to the dog. And the inhuman breeding of some of these "pets" produces dogs with both health and mental problems and yet their owners feed that puppy mill mentality with their purchases.

If someone just wants to have her as a pet- I think she could go for that as well though.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

18. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

LOL Aprice

People sell adult sporting dogs all the time- this one is a working dog and for the price I am essentially giving her away.

Just because a dog is a working dog- doesnt mean it lives a bad life.

One could argue to just have a dog as a pet is an injustice to the dog. And the inhuman breeding of some of these "pets" produces dogs with both health and mental problems and yet their owners feed that puppy mill mentality with their purchases.

If someone just wants to have her as a pet- I think she could go for that as well though.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah,
    I have to agree that selling a 3 year old dog, regardless of situation is kind of crazy. I love that gene stuck with his pricing of adding 77 to the end as well. Looks like that poor dog was treated like all his kgun stuff. Everything is for sale.

Do the dog a favor and give it to someone who will appreciate him for just being a dog. Gene why not go to you local SPCA and see if you can find some diamonds in the ruff and try and sell them on here as well.

20. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah,
    I have to agree that selling a 3 year old dog, regardless of situation is kind of crazy. I love that gene stuck with his pricing of adding 77 to the end as well. Looks like that poor dog was treated like all his kgun stuff. Everything is for sale.

Do the dog a favor and give it to someone who will appreciate him for just being a dog. Gene why not go to you local SPCA and see if you can find some diamonds in the ruff and try and sell them on here as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.