1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Handicap Load

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browning Man, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I was just interested in what kind of handicap reload you guys are using from the 24 to the 27. Thanks

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Oh boy...here we go again! (See the thread titled" Does Speed matter?) Good luck!

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Federal components and 19.5 grs. of 700X (1-1/8 oz of 7-1/2).

Curt

4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Your post gives absolutly no details, state what hulls, primers, powder you would like to use, then we can help you out.

Tom Strunk

5. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

" Your post gives absolutly no details, state what hulls, primers, powder you would like to use, then we can help you out."
    Tom Strunk

I believe Browning Man was asking for everything, as if he was starting from ZERO. Personally, I like 22.7 Unique in Rem hulls pushing DR Versalite wads with quality 7 1/2 shot ignited by Wolf primers. 20.5gr of Green Dot works OK as well.

AndyH ;-)

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Fed Gold Medal hull, Fed primer, 25.5 gr Solo 1250, Windjammer wad, 1 1/8 oz good 7 1/2. Maybe the best Handicap load I have EVER shot. :^)

25 gr Unique works well too.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm with Coach.. 24 to 25 grain of Unique with 1 1/8oz depending on wad and hull.. I like Versalite and Remington hulls with Winchester or Fiocchi primers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.