1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hand set Winchester throwers for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Pictures can now be seen below!

The Cottage Grove - Eugene Sportsmens Club has 13 hand set Winchester traps and miscellaneous parts like motors and so forth they'd like to move. Most of the traps are well used but serviceable I'm told. Anyone close to Willamette Valley, OR could arrange to buy and transport themselves. Getting them crated and shipped would likely be a chore?? I'm just a member and letting you know but if you leave name and phone number I can pass it on to the club president.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The club is not looking for a gold mine here, not expecting $1000 or more each. They're simply excess baggage and any offer would be considered for one, two, or whatever you may want for your dream to throw some birds in the north 40 or for a small club set up.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Here's some Pics.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

You see 12 complete traps in the first photos and one that's incomplete in the third photo - 13 in all and there are spare motors and some other parts....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Here is a great idea for the small club or "behind the barn" trap field. The Retro Trap installs in about 40 minutes and throws great singles and handicap targets. $1995 + ups to you. We have shot over these traps and they are really nice targets. Cycle time is less than a Pat trap. Instant release so no delay.

Call or email us for info, check out our website above.

Thanks

Bob Schultz

5. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Better picture ...I hope!

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

These can't be worthless - listening to any offers and could meet 1/2 way up and down I-5 Seattle to Redding, eh?....Bob Dodd

7. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Sir Bob , are any of these your old single stack skeet machines might like one to throw soft incomers to the hunter ed kids . Also are you gentleman planning to throw anymore sport shoots . Jay

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Jay, none are equipped with the skeet single stack gear. We do have some of what you describe, but, unless I'm terribly mistaken, they're owned by an individual member who maintains the many sporting/5 stand inventory. Yes, we have every intention of throwing sporting clays. Plans for the sporting league like the last few years are in the works and expansion to more sporting stations along the western hillside and maybe the north property line is also in the future. Hope to seeya Jay....breakemall....Bob Dodd

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

11. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.