1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hand set traps for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Cooper, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooper

Cooper TS Member

I have a couple of old Winchester hand set traps I would like to get out of my barn. I would say they are from the early 60's and their condition is rough and ugly but they both worked last time I plugged them in(five years ago?). Each also has the pullers cord. I would trade for three bags of shot or sell for $100. I am not interested in shipping these so it would have to be a pick up only, I live in Medina, Ohio(between Cleveland + Akron). As is where is sale. Don @ (330) 239-1952 evenings only if your interested or need more info.

2. mcguns

mcguns TS Member

what size shot do you want? I may be interested.
    Thanks,
    Gary

3. Cooper

Cooper TS Member

Hi Gary, I would prefer #8 but would take 7 1/2 or 8 1/2 as well, or even decent home made shot. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
    Don

4. Cooper

Cooper TS Member

Looks like the traps are heading down the road to Kentucky. Thanks Joe!

5. mcguns

mcguns TS Member

Don,
    I was hoping you would e:mail me or give me your e:mail address. That's ok. I probably didn't need them anyhow. If this deal in Kentucky dosn't work out, e:mail me.
    Thanks,
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.